List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More

Started by linder at 2014/04/01 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 03:46PM, Views: 9360, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/01 02:13PM
    Re: Thursday April 3 Spoilers Phyllis And Sharon/More
    trinilisa

Quote KeepingItReal: Way to go Jill! Tell her again! #hussy

As always, KIR, you speak the truth; Ita with all of your posts!

#12   2014/04/01 02:17PM
    KeepingItReal

I saw Phyllis fall too and becuase of Sharon pulling at the phone....lol

Reminds me of the cliff scene with Dru and I know back then I blame Phyllis and then saw it differently.

Is it a "coincidence" that she was there too during a struggle and a fall...LOL

#13   2014/04/01 02:18PM
    Lady Strawberry

Well hopefully the writers will allow Lauren to find out this week IF she is actually pregnant.

I was a little surprised they got so specific with the mentioning of "2 weeks". I did not expect the writers to mention the time frame so quickly. I thought they would discuss the timing a little later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/01 02:21PM
    #14   2014/04/01 02:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Way to go Jill! Tell her again! #hussy

As always, KIR, you speak the truth; Ita with all of your posts!

Likewise Trini! You be doing the same thing.

Love your stance on Hillary. #realtalk

#15   2014/04/01 02:21PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote trinilisa: My speculation is that Sharon is dreaming this. I don't think that the writers will all of a sudden have her telling Nick these things right after she's accomplished her mission. I hope I am wrong, but I think it's just a tease by the writers.
    As for Lauren, Ita with Sunny!

So why she skinning her teeth about...like some mad scientist. lol

Nick gonna look like an idiot anyway.

I'm so done with this s/l. They let Sharon go on with her madness for too long.....this should of been dealt with from when she was sleeping with all those different man in one night.

Her character is a big farce with no rhyme or reason.#dead

#16   2014/04/01 02:24PM
    KeepingItReal

Change of Life baby....Do they not know how much time and energy a child needs. Much less when she's 80 her child is 30 and probably just starting a family.

To each their own.

But they should check if she is premenapausal. That would be more realistic.

#17   2014/04/01 02:26PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: I saw Phyllis fall too and becuase of Sharon pulling at the phone....lol

Reminds me of the cliff scene with Dru and I know back then I blame Phyllis and then saw it differently.

LOL yep. Don't forget Skye falling into the volcano as well.

#18   2014/04/01 02:34PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote KeepingItReal: I saw Phyllis fall too and becuase of Sharon pulling at the phone....lol

LOL yep. Don't forget Skye falling into the volcano as well.

Oh yes Girl got issue and I'm tired of her "skin teeth" look. #flaky.

I'm gonna flick that crap so quick. She needs to stop playing flaky

#19   2014/04/01 03:27PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote KeepingItReal: Change of Life baby....Do they not know how much time and energy a child needs. Much less when she's 80 her child is 30 and probably just starting a family.

To each their own.

But they should check if she is premenapausal. That would be more realistic.
    Don't worry, there's always a chance it won't go full-term. I hope it will be a happy and healthy baby, and bring a lot of joy into Likey's life.

#20   2014/04/01 03:41PM
    janetb

Quote Sunnyflower: KIR I just read the recaps for today's CDN show and Lauren says she is 2 weeks late and thinks she is pregnant. Seems to me menopause is a much more likely answer!

I am guessing Sharon doesn't realize why Phyllis and her were fighting and that is why she admits her part. We all know she has no plans of coming clean.

No offense to Lauren/TB but at her age, pregnancy usually isn't the first thought after a missed period. If she is pregnant , it shouldn't be another who's the daddy s/l.

Sharon/Nick about Phyllis was just a preview and they usually don't amount to anything. Sharon may remember arguing with Phyllis about something, but there will be an excuse for why she was in the stairwell.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list