List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i dont think this is possible

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i dont think this is possible

Started by pookiegirl2 at 2014/03/31 06:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 05:28AM, Views: 2032, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/01 06:18PM
    Re: i dont think this is possible
    TikiGirl

I also think they may be related whether it be siblings, in laws or cousins.

-But maybe she is Sully's sister. Maybe Stitch & Sully were childhood friends & Sully enlisted in the Military to follow Stitch. Kelly now blames him for her brother's death

#12   2014/04/01 06:49PM
    Layngel

Quote clicquot1: IDK, IMO, much of their convos are meant to be taken in either a romantic or sibling way! That is done on purpose to keep the s/l going until the reveal!

In soaps there are often 2 ways that many circumstances can be taken!

That is very true. While I took it as romantic I can see how it could be as siblings as well.

#13   2014/04/01 08:54PM
    baybay

Well... cousin, sibling, lover, whatever.. I'm sure we'll find out by December... probably about the same time Nick finds out about the paternity switch and Jill finds out what the music box means and they find ADAM and Dylan finds out who his FATHER really is... and so on and so on... ARGH!

#14   2014/04/02 05:28AM
    Layngel

Quote baybay: Well... cousin, sibling, lover, whatever.. I'm sure we'll find out by December... probably about the same time Nick finds out about the paternity switch and Jill finds out what the music box means and they find ADAM and Dylan finds out who his FATHER really is... and so on and so on... ARGH!

Yeah I am ready for some reveals! I don't know why they take so long!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list