List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Lizzytish at 2014/03/31 10:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 02:47PM, Views: 1078, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/31 03:41PM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    janetb

Quote Lizzytish: What exactly is Chloe's part of the "partnership"? It's Chelsea's designs, Chelsea's money -- what exactly does Chloe contribute? Seems to me she Chelsea's glorified assistant. And I'm getting really tired of her bullish attitude about everything and everyone.

Please tell me they haven't dismissed her case - and that she's only out on bail awaiting a trial. It would be totally ridiculous for them to try to make her think she could just escape a kidnapping charge.

Sorry to disappoint you but the case is over and they'll be no trial. Chelsea spoke to the judge and said she didn't want Chloe in prison. I guess it was out of gratitude for the transplant and guilt over Adam . Chloe has court ordered psychiatric treatment. Kevin remarried her so she can do it as an outpatient rather than in a hospital. An adult family member had to be legally responsible for her.

#12   2014/04/02 02:06PM
    lakegirl1234

I agree with you 100% if Chloe hadn't convince Chelsea to lie in the first place her little girl would still be alive. This is a character that needs to go, and I feel totally sorry for the jerk Kevin, such a nut job, but only he could love that conniving witch!!! She has been causing trouble ever since she hit the show, its time to move on.

#13   2014/04/02 02:47PM
    leprecaun28

Chloe seems to beat on Chelsea as if its her fault that Chloe is this way....but Chelsea wasn't really with Adam when he allegedly hit Delia....
    Chloe may need someone to vent her anger to but she's angry toward the wrong person.
    How long is this storyline going to go on?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list