List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Lizzytish at 2014/03/31 10:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 02:47PM, Views: 987, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/31 10:50AM
    Chelsea and Chloe
    Lizzytish

What exactly is Chloe's part of the "partnership"? It's Chelsea's designs, Chelsea's money -- what exactly does Chloe contribute? Seems to me she Chelsea's glorified assistant. And I'm getting really tired of her bullish attitude about everything and everyone.

Please tell me they haven't dismissed her case - and that she's only out on bail awaiting a trial. It would be totally ridiculous for them to try to make her think she could just escape a kidnapping charge.

#2   2014/03/31 11:10AM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    georgebailey

IMO Chloe is just toxic waste in Chloe's life. Chloe is the one that imo has repeated betrayed Chelsea. First when she encouraged her to lie to Adam about his being the daddy and then lying to Dylan to convince him he was the daddy. Then her constant bad mouthing of Adam, when she and Kevin have done far worse than Adam. Her on going bad mouthing Adam even after his death was cruel. Her ultimate betrayal to Chelsea was the theft of her son and passports. How did she get a free pass on that. She needs to go. I am so sad to see such a lovely actor have to portray such a vile nasty immature destructive shallow character. I think Chloe belongs in jail or doing community work while seeking mental health help. I won't miss the character, and I hope EH finds a better part.

#3   2014/03/31 12:04PM
    deceived

These writers need to know the difference between a mental hospital, and a criminal mental institution... if you commit a crime you are put in a criminal institution, and those people are very dangerous and on many meds... a mental hospital where you are to get well, short-term or long-term is where Sharon should have been to do her ETC (sp), not the county hospital...

#4   2014/03/31 12:30PM
    hubbardfan

Quote Lizzytish: What exactly is Chloe's part of the "partnership"? It's Chelsea's designs, Chelsea's money -- what exactly does Chloe contribute? Seems to me she Chelsea's glorified assistant. And I'm getting really tired of her bullish attitude about everything and everyone.

Please tell me they haven't dismissed her case - and that she's only out on bail awaiting a trial. It would be totally ridiculous for them to try to make her think she could just escape a kidnapping charge.

I've always said that Chloe brings NOTHING to the table! All she does is order/cut out fabric! Why Chelsea doesn't just pay her off and cut her loose is beyond me!! It's getting on my nerves! Chloe needs her tongue cut out so she'll stop talking! The writers are making her more unpleasant w/each passing day! The constant ranting, raving, and snarking are getting too much to bear! Chelsea owes her NOTHING but a good @ss whipping for taking her kid, badmouthing her and her husband, and thinking she's 'entitled' to Connor! Now that he's older, I wish Chelsea would schedule another transplant operation and get some NEW corneas for Connor, and give that shrew back Delia's corneas, so she'll shut the h3ll up! I'm still waiting for her to revoke Chloe's godmother status and tell her she never wants to cross paths w/her again in life!! Maybe they'll have a big blowup @ the fashion show and that will seal the deal! Let the Baldwins fall all over Chloe! And she needs to stop blabbing her business to Billy!!! She said they weren't friends, so she should get up and leave when he starts trying to pick her brain for information on Adam! He'll use it to do his own search and try to finish the job! OKAY, I'M DONE!

#5   2014/03/31 12:41PM
    APRIL JOY

Adam put up the money I thought or was it part of the marriage settlement.Chloe had the contact's but all money came from Adam .I don't think that Chelsea ans Chloe have a contract or anything that is put on papers saying they are partners.I think a very lawyer could prove there really isn't one.if Chelsea wanted to break ties with Chloe I think she really could.Chloe is leaving ??????? is how.Will things get so bad between them that Chelsea tells Chloe Sorry but I can't work with you.where will Chloe go and do.can she just up and leave GC without Kevin .is she free to run around anywhere she wants if so. What was the purpose of all this marrying Kevin to stay out of jail.Will they find Adam and that is what push Chloe over the edge.Could we see Chloe go as far to tell Chelsea to choose.could we see Adam tell Chelsea if you stay partner with her I will use what I need to take Connor even if I have to turn to Victor.

#6   2014/03/31 01:17PM
    jb4me

Will miss Elizabeth Hendrickson but not Chloe. So glad her character is out of there soon!

#7   2014/03/31 01:30PM
    hubbardfan

Quote APRIL JOY: Adam put up the money I thought or was it part of the marriage settlement.Chloe had the contact's but all money came from Adam .I don't think that Chelsea ans Chloe have a contract or anything that is put on papers saying they are partners.I think a very lawyer could prove there really isn't one.if Chelsea wanted to break ties with Chloe I think she really could.Chloe is leaving ??????? is how.Will things get so bad between them that Chelsea tells Chloe Sorry but I can't work with you.where will Chloe go and do.can she just up and leave GC without Kevin .is she free to run around anywhere she wants if so. What was the purpose of all this marrying Kevin to stay out of jail.Will they find Adam and that is what push Chloe over the edge.Could we see Chloe go as far to tell Chelsea to choose.could we see Adam tell Chelsea if you stay partner with her I will use what I need to take Connor even if I have to turn to Victor.

As it is, Adam's gonna be p-ssed @the way Chelsea has handled things w/Chloe re: the kidnapping of his son, and running to Victor against his wishes! She hasn't done one thing he asked her to do, including letting Jack help her! I'd like for them to reunite, but if she's going to be this brainless, spilling info to Billy, etc., he needs to step in and protect his son! It's unfathomable to me why she's still letting Chloe anywhere in her orbit! I'd be threatening her w/jail every time I saw her, if she didn't keep her nasty mouth shut!

#8   2014/03/31 02:17PM
    Kaptivated

Quote hubbardfan:As it is, Adam's gonna be p-ssed @the way Chelsea has handled things w/Chloe re: the kidnapping of his son, and running to Victor against his wishes! She hasn't done one thing he asked her to do, including letting Jack help her! I'd like for them to reunite, but if she's going to be this brainless, spilling info to Billy, etc., he needs to step in and protect his son!

And Adam didn't do anything Chelsea asked him to do...such as be honest with her and not keep any secret or tell lies to her as they were supposed to be starting fresh and grabbing their chance to make a life together. He once again broke faith with her and her life got blown apart on her WEDDING day because of Adam screwed up again. Guess he was brainless, too.

To be honest, Chelsea owes Adam nothing. She's being far too devoted to him than he deserves and is the only person that gives a crap about him. SHE is the one trying to find him and bring him home despite his lies and the huge secret he kept from her. The same secret she only learned about on a freaking tape, because Adam didn't respect her enough to tell her to her face. I like Chadam but I'm not going to just let Chelsea be bashed when this whole situation is on Adam.

#9   2014/03/31 02:41PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Kaptivated:
    Quote hubbardfan:As it is, Adam's gonna be p-ssed @the way Chelsea has handled things w/Chloe re: the kidnapping of his son, and running to Victor against his wishes! She hasn't done one thing he asked her to do, including letting Jack help her! I'd like for them to reunite, but if she's going to be this brainless, spilling info to Billy, etc., he needs to step in and protect his son!

And Adam didn't do anything Chelsea asked him to do...such as be honest with her and not keep any secret or tell lies to her as they were supposed to be starting fresh and grabbing their chance to make a life together. He once again broke faith with her and her life got blown apart on her WEDDING day because of Adam screwed up again. Guess he was brainless, too.

To be honest, Chelsea owes Adam nothing. She's being far too devoted to him than he deserves and is the only person that gives a crap about him. SHE is the one trying to find him and bring him home despite his lies and the huge secret he kept from her. The same secret she only learned about on a freaking tape, because Adam didn't respect her enough to tell her to her face. I like Chadam but I'm not going to just let Chelsea be bashed when this whole situation is on Adam.

Thank you. Adam left a huge mess in the wake of his lies; if he doesn't like the ways Chelsea's cleaning up, too dang bad. Chelsea is the only person in this sorry town who is actually fighting to find him and isn't just moving on as if he never existed so I don't get the bashing.

#10   2014/03/31 03:01PM
    Layngel

I think at first Chloe had a bit of business sense about it, and Chelsea designed. It seemed more like a partnership. Now I really see Chelsea do all the work. I am not sure how Chloe contributes.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list