List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Chavez??????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Chavez??????????

Started by Savy Soap Watcher at 2014/03/30 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/05 10:48AM, Views: 941, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/03/30 07:19AM
    Where is Chavez??????????
    Savy Soap Wa...

Ok so now e have Mark Harding - who is great - don't get me wrong - but what happened to Chavez? Did his contract run out, too?
    Would like to see Courtney get involved with Harding - why not they are both cops - Noah - this scene doesn't fit you anymore. You and Courtney the student - that was okay because of your boyish looks but you and a rough, tough cop - maybe not so much!

#2   2014/03/30 08:58AM
    Re: Where is Chavez??????????
    RitaAugust19

I really liked Chavez.What happened to him?Why isn't anyone letting us know?

#3   2014/03/30 11:45AM
    hopey pix

Where are you sweety?You are so handsome,even with the beard!When are you coming back?I hate they always say he is returning and then doesn't!What is the real scoop?

#4   2014/03/30 05:56PM
    apple1950

He is scheduled to come back soon. Filming elsewhere. Wonder why he could but Billy Miller couldn't?

#5   2014/04/02 04:56AM
    yungatheart

I just saw Chavez on an episode of Bones and he was very good. Perhaps he realizes that TV shows would be a better fit for him. I think it would be - I hope he is on their show again.

#6   2014/04/02 04:58AM
    FL senior fan

I'd love his return, and he and Chloe get involved. They'd be interesting...and what "excitement and anger" it would create for Chavez and Kevin working together!

#7   2014/04/02 05:52AM
    mom chez

Quote FL senior fan: I'd love his return, and he and Chloe get involved. They'd be interesting...and what "excitement and anger" it would create for Chavez and Kevin working together!

I thought I read Chloe actor is leaving the show. Will there be a recast of Chloe?

#8   2014/04/02 06:46AM
    mom chez

Quote apple1950: He is scheduled to come back soon. Filming elsewhere. Wonder why he could but Billy Miller couldn't?

Seems like some other actors on the show could take a leave but not Billy Miller.

#9   2014/04/05 10:48AM
    Rena54

I would have left town if I had the boring s/l they gave to this character.
    Chavez has no s/l., but they keep Noah and Courtney on and Noah is as boring as cardboard.
    Get rid of him. Chavez could have been a front runner with an exciting partner but NO, they gave it to another Newman.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list