List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Started by cheesegranny at 2014/03/29 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 01:49PM, Views: 6760, Replies: 85
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2014/04/02 08:15PM
    Re: wonder who will be the new phyliss??
    TxRangerFan

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote TikiGirl:
    Quote deceived: When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

Ok Michelle is 48, Renee is 60! That's a pretty big jump in age if you ask me. Gina is in her 40's. When was the last time you looked at someone & knew their exact age. Some people look older & some people look younger than they actually are. The age argument is exhausting...you don't want Phyllis too young, but you are willing to age her 12years?! How does that make sense?

Phyllis does not just have a 20 year old child, she has Daniel who was how old when Summer was conceived? 18? How old is he now? He should be 38 if Summer is 20 but is at least 30 which would make it odd for Phyllis to be played by a 40 year old. They do so much tampering with the character's ages. especially those of the children, that it throws everything out of kilter. The writers must not believe the viewers are intelligent people who DO notice things.

it is that way on all soaps! Nick left GC @ 6 and returned 6 months later as a 17 year old! Adam was born in 1995 and should be 19 years old! Nick was born in 1989 and should be 25, but since Noah is now 28-28 it is kinda hard for his DAD to be 25! Noah left to go to "hockey camp" at 10 and came home a teenager!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 08:16PM
    #82   2014/04/03 11:26AM
    vikis3

Put red hair on Marcia Gay Harden and she could be Phyl, they have the same nose.

#83   2014/04/03 12:32PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote vikis3: Put red hair on Marcia Gay Harden and she could be Phyl, they have the same nose.

Yes, having the same nose is very important.

#84   2014/04/03 12:33PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote TikiGirl:
    Quote deceived: When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

Ok Michelle is 48, Renee is 60! That's a pretty big jump in age if you ask me. Gina is in her 40's. When was the last time you looked at someone & knew their exact age. Some people look older & some people look younger than they actually are. The age argument is exhausting...you don't want Phyllis too young, but you are willing to age her 12years?! How does that make sense?

Phyllis does not just have a 20 year old child, she has Daniel who was how old when Summer was conceived? 18? How old is he now? He should be 38 if Summer is 20 but is at least 30 which would make it odd for Phyllis to be played by a 40 year old. They do so much tampering with the character's ages. especially those of the children, that it throws everything out of kilter. The writers must not believe the viewers are intelligent people who DO notice things.

it is that way on all soaps! Nick left GC @ 6 and returned 6 months later as a 17 year old! Adam was born in 1995 and should be 19 years old! Nick was born in 1989 and should be 25, but since Noah is now 28-28 it is kinda hard for his DAD to be 25! Noah left to go to "hockey camp" at 10 and came home a teenager!

I wouldn't bother with the obvious age baiting. Just report it.

#85   2014/04/04 11:11AM
    vikis3

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote vikis3: Put red hair on Marcia Gay Harden and she could be Phyl, they have the same nose.

Yes, having the same nose is very important.

Where did I say it was important? I was merely pointing it out, try again

#86   2014/04/04 01:49PM
    blauter

I really hope Michele Stafford comes back and when do they say she is coming back...I hate Sharon....

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list