List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Started by cheesegranny at 2014/03/29 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 01:49PM, Views: 6850, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2014/03/30 03:03PM
    Re: wonder who will be the new phyliss??
    Sonni

Daniel is about 25-27, so Phyllis is probably 47-50. But, it's a soap so anything goes! I haven't a clue as to who should fill the role- it will be interesting to see who they choose.

#42   2014/03/30 03:11PM
    soapfanIam

Another thing to consider is how are the writers planning on bringing her back if/when they do bring her back? When she wakes up, is she going to remember everything right away since shes been in a coma for a good while now? Is she going to be the same feisty, stubborn, outspoken Phyllis weve seen for years? Or is she going to be more mellow, which honestly i cant envision the character of Phyllis in that regard LOL.

#43   2014/03/30 03:17PM
    calliope

Quote soapfanIam: Another thing to consider is how are the writers planning on bringing her back if/when they do bring her back? When she wakes up, is she going to remember everything right away since shes been in a coma for a good while now? Is she going to be the same feisty, stubborn, outspoken Phyllis weve seen for years? Or is she going to be more mellow, which honestly i cant envision the character of Phyllis in that regard LOL.

I had this idea in my head that Phyllis wakes from her coma and Sharon gets ETC. Neither one of them remembers the other. They become BFF!

I just hope they do it realistically and she doesn't pop out of bed looking gorgeous and rosy cheeked. I hope they deal with the time to get strength back physically.

#44   2014/03/31 01:54AM
    TikiGirl

Another consideration is Crystal Chappell. She played Olivia on GL. I believe she was also on a few other soaps.

#45   2014/03/31 05:38AM
    deceived

Quote calliope:
    Quote soapfanIam: Another thing to consider is how are the writers planning on bringing her back if/when they do bring her back? When she wakes up, is she going to remember everything right away since shes been in a coma for a good while now? Is she going to be the same feisty, stubborn, outspoken Phyllis weve seen for years? Or is she going to be more mellow, which honestly i cant envision the character of Phyllis in that regard LOL.

I had this idea in my head that Phyllis wakes from her coma and Sharon gets ETC. Neither one of them remembers the other. They become BFF!

I just hope they do it realistically and she doesn't pop out of bed looking gorgeous and rosy cheeked. I hope they deal with the time to get strength back physically.

LOL brilliant idea... Phyllis and Sharon at 'Ground Zero'.
    I never thought of Susan Lucci as Phyllis no way... I was thinking of Rene Russo because she is a great actress, still looks young, and is spicy like Phyllis...(wasn't trying to offend with her...)
    I am 56, a grandma and I look great. Still have makeovers, wear dresses and high heels... etc...nothing wrong with growing old...
    Anyways... Great Idea... neither one remember the other...or what they did in the past to each other... LOL

#46   2014/03/31 06:19AM
    loret

remember yes everyone can be replaced BUT people like ADAM Michael Mouhney the young & restless hey CANNOT fill the shoes of the real person the Y&R is in denial they just don,t believe the show is NO LONGER #1 if a miracle happens that Y&R brings back Bill Miller Ppyliss & the KING MICHAEL MOUHNEY the show will sky rocket .

#47   2014/03/31 06:28AM
    deceived

Quote loret: remember yes everyone can be replaced BUT people like ADAM Michael Mouhney the young & restless hey CANNOT fill the shoes of the real person the Y&R is in denial they just don,t believe the show is NO LONGER #1 if a miracle happens that Y&R brings back Bill Miller Ppyliss & the KING MICHAEL MOUHNEY the show will sky rocket .

As much as I got used them in their former roles... they are NOT coming back... Life goes on>>>>

#48   2014/03/31 06:33AM
    loret

does not matter who returns to the Y&R without Michael Adam the show is way down im done with the show & so are my friends so bring all the red heads in you want Michael mouhney made the show & now JILL P broke the show lots of luck Y&R

#49   2014/03/31 06:35AM
    loret

we already know BLAKE from guiding light but no good

#50   2014/03/31 08:23AM
    Yrbigfan1

Susan Lucci would be perfect to play Phyllis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list