List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Started by cheesegranny at 2014/03/29 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 01:49PM, Views: 6548, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2014/03/30 11:23AM
    Re: wonder who will be the new phyliss??
    BiancaReeseR...

Tamara not to young to play phyllis she be 43 in april and she can play a mean phyllis and be hot with nick

#32   2014/03/30 12:33PM
    Joy T

MS is 48 but certainly doesn't look it. I don't know what age the character of Phyllis is but seeing that her daughter Summer is 19 or 20, I think any actress between the age of 40 to 50 would be fine.

Before hiring anymore actresses/actors, I hope they hire some new writers with exceptional writing skills. When Adam and Phyllis come back, I want to see some incredible s/l.

If Jill P. Expects to hire top notch actors, she better get her writing team prepared.

#33   2014/03/30 01:52PM
    TikiGirl

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote TikiGirl: What about Gina Tognoni? She played Dina on GL. She is beautiful, sexy, feisty & a GREAT actress! I think she could be just what this show needs!

Love Gina ... once again too young ...

Ugh, here we go with the ages again! She's over 40...she could play Phillis.

#34   2014/03/30 01:56PM
    Joy T

Quote TikiGirl:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote TikiGirl: What about Gina Tognoni? She played Dina on GL. She is beautiful, sexy, feisty & a GREAT actress! I think she could be just what this show needs!

Love Gina ... once again too young ...

Ugh, here we go with the ages again! She's over 40...she could play Phillis.

Tiki, you got that right! Gina is my top choice for Phyllis recast. She would nail it and even has that arm thing going just like MS! Lol

#35   2014/03/30 01:59PM
    deceived

When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

#36   2014/03/30 02:03PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Actress of 40 are not to young to play Phyllis

And Tamara Can be a great recast for phyllis Newman

#37   2014/03/30 02:12PM
    TikiGirl

Quote deceived: When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

Ok Michelle is 48, Renee is 60! That's a pretty big jump in age if you ask me. Gina is in her 40's. When was the last time you looked at someone & knew their exact age. Some people look older & some people look younger than they actually are. The age argument is exhausting...you don't want Phyllis too young, but you are willing to age her 12years?! How does that make sense?

#38   2014/03/30 02:47PM
    calliope

Quote TikiGirl:
    Quote deceived: When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

Ok Michelle is 48, Renee is 60! That's a pretty big jump in age if you ask me. Gina is in her 40's. When was the last time you looked at someone & knew their exact age. Some people look older & some people look younger than they actually are. The age argument is exhausting...you don't want Phyllis too young, but you are willing to age her 12years?! How does that make sense?

Some also think Lucci a suitable recast. She is late 60s I think, that would be absurd IMO.
    Viewers that don't like Phyllis enjoy thinking of her as old and I can't figure out why.

Editing because my iPad thinks Lucci should be alum!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/30 02:48PM
    #39   2014/03/30 02:59PM
    TikiGirl

Quote calliope:
    Quote TikiGirl:

Some also think Lucci a suitable recast. She is late 60s I think, that would be absurd IMO.
    Viewers that don't like Phyllis enjoy thinking of her as old and I can't figure out why.

Editing because my iPad thinks Lucci should be alum!

I agree Susan Lucci would be a ridiculous choice for Phyllis. However she would be a great addition to the cast as a new character.

#40   2014/03/30 03:02PM
    calliope

She would be great for Victor to go up against. Wouldn't it be great to see a woman take him down a few pegs?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list