List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Started by cheesegranny at 2014/03/29 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 01:49PM, Views: 6841, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/29 04:54PM
    Re: wonder who will be the new phyliss??
    mswadel

If they choose Tamara Braun I hope they make her hair a deeper richer red, it looks too blonde still for me. I never liked MS's hair when it was lighter.

#12   2014/03/29 05:17PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote mswadel: If they choose Tamara Braun I hope they make her hair a deeper richer red, it looks too blonde still for me. I never liked MS's hair when it was lighter.

i agree she is a wounful actress and can play a great phyllis

#13   2014/03/29 05:59PM
    soapfanIam

I had a few ideas. At first, i thought Cynthia Watros could play a good Phyllis but then she was cast as Kelly but not shes leaving to do another show. I could also see maybe, Marcia Cross, Bridget Moynhahan, Natasha Henstridge but i dont know if she would even consider doing daytime. Just a few names thrown out there. But whoever it is, they have to at least have good chemistry with both Jack and Nick as MS did and kinda be able to hold her own in verbal, feisty fights especially with Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/29 06:00PM
    #14   2014/03/29 07:08PM
    TikiGirl

What about Gina Tognoni? She played Dina on GL. She is beautiful, sexy, feisty & a GREAT actress! I think she could be just what this show needs!

#15   2014/03/29 07:19PM
    soushe

Right TikiGirl!. I said the same thing on another post. Gina T. has all the same qualities that Michelle Stafford has. If she is free, I hope they try to get her to play the role of "Phyllis" . She would only have to dye her hair red.

#16   2014/03/29 07:29PM
    soapfanIam

Gina Tognoni would be an awesome Phyllis IMO. I dont think shes doing another soap right now so if thats the case, they should go for her.

#17   2014/03/29 07:35PM
    TikiGirl

Glad you both agree. Gina is younger than Michelle, but I think she can pull it off. She would bring a lot to the table!

#18   2014/03/29 07:38PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Tamara Braun could play a mean phyllis she was a great Carly GH and Ava Days and Reese Amc and Taylor Days

She played them all great and mean

#19   2014/03/29 08:02PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Tamara Braun could play a mean phyllis she was a great Carly GH and Ava Days and Reese Amc and Taylor Days

She played them all great and mean

I hope no one plays Phyllis, Phyllis has move on and I wish her well, No one can play Phyllis but Phyllis and to bring someone new on to play her would be the wrong, Im so done with someone coming and play someone who been around for years,No one will be Phyllis but Phyllis, Its just like someone coming alone and playing Dru,No one can play the roll of these two ladys,But themself,

#20   2014/03/29 08:08PM
    soapfanIam

I just had a thought that maybe Julie Pinson, ex Janet from ATWT might also make a good Phyllis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list