List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Victor know Sharon had ETC?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Victor know Sharon had ETC?

Started by RobynH at 2014/03/26 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/03 09:40AM, Views: 2018, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/27 09:57AM
    Re: Does Victor know Sharon had ETC?
    laurie6

I am sure he does, He didn't make her get ETC she choose to because her pathetic self doesn't want to lose Nick, She is one sad lady.

#12   2014/03/27 10:11AM
    APRIL JOY

She was seeing cassie and when it comes out what Victor did it will hit the fan.Yes he will say the famous line that Phyllis always said I DID IT FOR MY FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.he started this before he hear about the secret.he will not be sorry for he did. But I wonder how many will compare Victor gaslighting Sharon to what Adam did to Ashley.this could blow up in his face.everyone will be mad at Sharon but Victor could really lose Nick and Noah this time.

#13   2014/03/27 11:59AM
    lvsdasnow

Sharon was seeing Cassie long before Victor saw this new Cassie look-a-like. So we can not blame Victor for gaslighting Sharon at the beginning.
    Noah was the one that told Victor about Sharon seeing Cassie.

#14   2014/03/27 12:05PM
    janetb

Quote lvsdasnow: Sharon was seeing Cassie long before Victor saw this new Cassie look-a-like. So we can not blame Victor for gaslighting Sharon at the beginning.

Exactly. What happened before Victor saw fake Cassie and put her on his payroll is not on him.

#15   2014/03/27 12:40PM
    Maggie_Maize

Quote jilltidwell: Victor is sick.

No sicker than Sharon choosing ETC over simply following the docs orders and telling the truth. It takes a desperate person to take a shock to the brain in order to keep a man. Now that's sick.

#16   2014/03/27 12:48PM
    countryMomof4

Does Victor know? No. Will he care? No. Will he care how this affects his grandchildren? No. He'll pretend he does but that's all.

Sharon stopped seeing Cassie once her meds were adjusted. The look-a-like was hired after that. This part of it is on Victor.

#17   2014/03/27 01:22PM
    Soulsistah

Exactly. Her thinking the new meds were not working and resorting to ECT IS on Victor because he hired that Cassie-look-a-like to deliberately provoke her. Victor did not even know Sharon was hiding a secret when he hired FauxCassie; he did it simply to terrorize her more. It wasn't until FauxCassie heard Sharon ask her if she was back "because of the secret" that Victor actually learned she had one! So Victor's intent was sick and malicious; the man is clearly depraved.

I can't wait until FauxCassie blows the whistle on what that sick piece of dirt Victor has done. Victor is the one who needs ECT because he's the real wack-job here!

#18   2014/03/27 01:31PM
    laurie6

I am not a fan of Victor but in this S/L I think he is great, Sharon choose to get ECT so she didn't have to tell Nick the truth and lose him, She gets what she deserves. She doesn't care what her actions have done to anyone else including her kids why should Victor care? Sharon needs to grow up stop being sooo pathetic and deal with her problems that she created for herself.

#19   2014/03/27 01:33PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote laurie6: I am not a fan of Victor but in this S/L I think he is great, Sharon choose to get ECT so she didn't have to tell Nick the truth and lose him, She gets what she deserves. She doesn't care what her actions have done to anyone else including her kids why should Victor care? Sharon needs to grow up stop being sooo pathetic and deal with her problems that she created for herself.

I still can't believe she chose to get "shocked" then tell the truth.....smh *flick*

#20   2014/03/27 01:36PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote janetb:
    Quote lvsdasnow: Sharon was seeing Cassie long before Victor saw this new Cassie look-a-like. So we can not blame Victor for gaslighting Sharon at the beginning.

Exactly. What happened before Victor saw fake Cassie and put her on his payroll is not on him.

Good point but still wrong to take advantage of her sickness in order for her to tell her "secret".

But it's funny I ready Sharon did the same thing to Gloria. Is this what you would call "karma".

Anyway, I'm not for tit for tat but I do agree she was seeing Cassie before. Same Cassie that encourage her to change the test and then the same Cassie tried to get her to come clean....before the double even came into play.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list