List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/03/21 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 08:28PM, Views: 3213, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/03/21 03:28PM
    Re: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return
    TwoOfEach

What's your source? EB's been tweeting up a storm and seems happy. Last time contract negotiations stalled, Les Moonves, the President of CBS, intervened and forced a deal. EB will get what he wants.

#22   2014/03/21 04:04PM
    janetb

Every time EB's contract is up there's a question if he'll renew it. Victor goes away with a back up s/l ready if EB doesn't come back. I can't stand Victor but don't see anyone else in the role. If EB goes then Victor should too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/21 04:05PM
    #23   2014/03/21 04:19PM
    GCresident

Would miss him.... But If I survived MM leaving the Adam role, Victor will be much easier. If they pay Victor, he should be made to sign a clause, promising to speak up and stop mumbling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/21 04:20PM
    #24   2014/03/21 05:09PM
    dawn888

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote dawn888: if true, kill him off, it would be the biggest who done it, because everyone would be a suspect.

i agree , let him go out with a bang!!

i thought i read a little while back that eb was actually thinking of not renewing his contract when it was up and was going to retire? maybe i just dreamt it..

I don't think I'd care if he left, he's a cartoonish villan now. kill him off. I would miss Peter bergman.

#25   2014/03/21 05:09PM
    mom chez

Quote GCresident: Would miss him.... But If I survived MM leaving the Adam role, Victor will be much easier. If they pay Victor, he should be made to sign a clause, promising to speak up and stop mumbling.

Ha. and learn his lines. Isn't that what he gets the big bucks for?

#26   2014/03/21 05:13PM
    apple1950

Let him go. The show needs new storylines. The bully image of Victor is disgusting. Bullies in school grow up to be adult bullies.

#27   2014/03/21 08:17PM
    TITTH

I wouldn't care if Victor was killed off his character is heartless and cold as ice. At one time he had a softer side with family and friends.

#28   2014/03/21 08:28PM
    little miss ...

If he leaves the show, they should kill him off. No one could ever replace him in my opinion.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list