List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/03/21 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 08:28PM, Views: 3280, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/21 02:32PM
    Re: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return
    FL senior fan

WE HAVE TO HAVE A VICTOR! I hope he continues with the show longer; however, if not...WE NEED THIS CHARACTER. And his shoes will be hard to fill. Gotta have this villan.

#12   2014/03/21 02:43PM
    JRTA

Would like to know the source of this....

But if it is true, could be the BEST thing that happened to this show. Victor has ZERO entertainment value. Give Victor dementia, send him to the old folks home only to be mentioned at holidays.

With all the loss on this show, this is the one that would be GOOD for the show.

#13   2014/03/21 02:48PM
    Sinny

Getting rid of Victor now is the worst possible thing they could do right now.

#14   2014/03/21 02:49PM
    calliope

I don't like Victor but I think of a recast for him like I would of a recast for Katherine. I think it would be terrible.
    If he wants to retire he has earned it but I think if EB as Victor.
    There can still be a Newman takeover with Adam. That's not over yet!

#15   2014/03/21 02:57PM
    dawn888

if true, kill him off, it would be the biggest who done it, because everyone would be a suspect.

#16   2014/03/21 02:59PM
    valleycliffe

Quote dawn888: if true, kill him off, it would be the biggest who done it, because everyone would be a suspect.

i agree , let him go out with a bang!!

i thought i read a little while back that eb was actually thinking of not renewing his contract when it was up and was going to retire? maybe i just dreamt it..

#17   2014/03/21 03:03PM
    Paddy52

Let's face it we love to hate Victor!

#18   2014/03/21 03:05PM
    JRTA

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote dawn888: if true, kill him off, it would be the biggest who done it, because everyone would be a suspect.

i thought i read a little while back that eb was actually thinking of not renewing his contract when it was up and was going to retire? maybe i just dreamt it..

Problem is I have no faith in this EP or writers to pull off a "Who killed Victor Newman" murder mystery. They would mess it up royally.

I hadn't heard before this about EB, but I have heard that about PB is thinking of retiring. That would be a huge blow to the show.

#19   2014/03/21 03:08PM
    calliope

Quote JRTA:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Problem is I have no faith in this EP or writers to pull off a "Who killed Victor Newman" murder mystery. They would mess it up royally.

I hadn't heard before this about EB, but I have heard that about PB is thinking of retiring. That would be a huge blow to the show.

That would be a huge blow to ME!

#20   2014/03/21 03:23PM
    Sinny

Quote JRTA:
    Quote valleycliffe:

I heard PB wanted to leave too.. imagine if Vic and Jack were gone.. bye bye Y&R

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list