List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No more March Madness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No more March Madness

Started by MasterEssene at 2014/03/20 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 09:34PM, Views: 930, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/20 04:17PM
    No more March Madness
    MasterEssene

I created a petition to CBS ! STOP March Madness !!! https://www.change.org/petitions/cbs-keep-the-soaps-during-the-same-time-slot-pu...

#2   2014/03/20 04:33PM
    Re: No more March Madness
    SonnylovesEmily

Sorry to tell you this but, the heads of CBS and all of the other cable stations are not going to stop a money machine like March madness for two soap operas since they have been doing it for 35 years and will continue to do it until thee world blows up.

#3   2014/03/20 04:37PM
    villyforever55

Quote SonnylovesEmily: Sorry to tell you this but, the heads of CBS and all of the other cable stations are not going to stop a money machine like March madness for two soap operas since they have been doing it for 35 years and will continue to do it until thee world blows up.

You got that right!

#4   2014/03/20 04:45PM
    JUJU41

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote SonnylovesEmily: Sorry to tell you this but, the heads of CBS and all of the other cable stations are not going to stop a money machine like March madness for two soap operas since they have been doing it for 35 years and will continue to do it until thee world blows up.

You got that right!

I'm afraid you're right. Money talks!

#5   2014/03/20 07:16PM
    maja

ITA! This petition is a waste of time. It's just two days for goodness sake.

#6   2014/03/21 01:29AM
    billsgal

This is the biggest moneymaker in sports and billions dollars is involved vs. two struggling soap operas. Good luck with that.

#7   2014/03/21 04:56AM
    mt thoughts

[quote]Quote MasterEssene: I created a petition to CBS ! STOP March Madness !!! https://www.change.org/petitions/cbs-keep-the-soaps-during-the-same-time-slot-pu... /> Afraid the rest of the posters are correct. That would be like asking a network to not air the Superbowl. Too much money. I know I have about 5 brackets myself.

#8   2014/03/21 04:59AM
    fan for over...

Eventhough I totally agree with you. I doubt that anyone will listen. I have been complaining about this for over 35 years. People that watch soap's are not interested in basketball especially college basketball. The people that are interested go to work and are not home to watch basketball anyway. They should continue to put this in the evening when they are home from work. People that are at home do not want their soap's interupted. I will go a sign your petetion, but I doubt anything will be done. As always thanks CBS for doing this year after year.

#9   2014/03/21 05:43AM
    maja

Quote fan for over 30 year: Eventhough I totally agree with you. I doubt that anyone will listen. I have been complaining about this for over 35 years. People that watch soap's are not interested in basketball especially college basketball. The people that are interested go to work and are not home to watch basketball anyway. They should continue to put this in the evening when they are home from work. People that are at home do not want their soap's interupted. I will go a sign your petetion, but I doubt anything will be done. As always thanks CBS for doing this year after year.

I know a lot of people who watch soap that are interested in March Madness. Like I said, it's just 2 days, not a full week, the show will be back on Monday. Some really need to get a grip,making a petition for a 2 day event that has been going on for years for CBS just sounds silly.

#10   2014/03/21 06:21AM
    deceived

Quote maja:
    Quote fan for over 30 year: Eventhough I totally agree with you. I doubt that anyone will listen. I have been complaining about this for over 35 years. People that watch soap's are not interested in basketball especially college basketball. The people that are interested go to work and are not home to watch basketball anyway. They should continue to put this in the evening when they are home from work. People that are at home do not want their soap's interupted. I will go a sign your petetion, but I doubt anything will be done. As always thanks CBS for doing this year after year.

I know a lot of people who watch soap that are interested in March Madness. Like I said, it's just 2 days, not a full week, the show will be back on Monday. Some really need to get a grip,making a petition for a 2 day event that has been going on for years for CBS just sounds silly.

I'm enjoying March Madness...time to teach your kids, time to spend with your husband or older boys...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list