List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please tell me who is mason

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please tell me who is mason

Started by lfga at 2014/03/20 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 04:43PM, Views: 661, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/03/20 10:35AM
    Please tell me who is mason
    lfga

i have read some other message board and some people think the person that is calling chelsea is someone named mason i cant think who that is and it has been mention victor migth be up to the phone calls me myself i want to elievei ts adam..............what does manson look like thanks

#2   2014/03/20 11:38AM
    Re: Please tell me who is mason
    Jamie C.

Mason is a young, good looking black man who did some modeling for Jabot. But he is most noteworthy for 2 things.(1) He was Hilary's sidekick when she was exposing personal info about the Winters family on GC Buzz, and (2) he stole one of Devon's credit cards and bought himself lots of stuff and then trashed a hotel room in Vegas that Devon got arrested for. Overall - not a good guy. But I have no idea why people think he would be calling Chelsea.

#3   2014/03/20 12:45PM
    lfga

Quote Jamie C.: Mason is a young, good looking black man who did some modeling for Jabot. But he is most noteworthy for 2 things.(1) He was Hilary's sidekick when she was exposing personal info about the Winters family on GC Buzz, and (2) he stole one of Devon's credit cards and bought himself lots of stuff and then trashed a hotel room in Vegas that Devon got arrested for. Overall - not a good guy. But I have no idea why people think he would be calling Chelsea.

thanks so much now i know him

#4   2014/03/20 01:25PM
    cards1

Quote lfga:
    Quote Jamie C.: Mason is a young, good looking black man who did some modeling for Jabot. But he is most noteworthy for 2 things.(1) He was Hilary's sidekick when she was exposing personal info about the Winters family on GC Buzz, and (2) he stole one of Devon's credit cards and bought himself lots of stuff and then trashed a hotel room in Vegas that Devon got arrested for. Overall - not a good guy. But I have no idea why people think he would be calling Chelsea.

thanks so much now i know him

He is also Sarge's nephew, the physical therapist that worked with Jack, after he was shot.

But IDK where is he is now, last I seen him was after Devon tricked him into admitting that he was the one who trashed that motel room in Vegas in Devon's name.

IDK if he is still even on the soap.

Why he would call Chelsea, IDK, I can't remember him even knowing her.?

#5   2014/03/20 01:39PM
    1Elvis

Quote lfga: i have read some other message board and some people think the person that is calling chelsea is someone named mason i cant think who that is and it has been mention victor migth be up to the phone calls me myself i want to elievei ts adam..............what does manson look like thanks

You can see the boards cast list on the left and he'll be there. I do not think it's Mason.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 01:45PM
    #6   2014/03/20 02:57PM
    calliope

I don't see why he would be calling Chelsea. Unless this is going to be another weird twisted story that makes no sense.

#7   2014/03/20 04:06PM
    janetb

Mason left town after Devon threatened to have him charged with identify theft. He'd have no reason to call Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 04:07PM
    #8   2014/03/20 04:43PM
    1Elvis

Victor is trying to run Chelsea nuts... So he can have her son.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list