List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: O T basketball game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

O T basketball game

Started by marythomas at 2014/03/20 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 08:25AM, Views: 452, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/21 07:39AM
    Re: O T basketball game
    Layngel

I don't like it but it is not as bad as when I watched DOOL. NBC usually hosts the Olympics and that lasted 2 weeks. I mean, the Olymipcs are fun to watch but I would miss the soap.

I am not a sports fan. Luckily I am going to be out and about today and would miss the show anyway, but maybe I can catch some recaps on here. I think it is back on in Canada.

#12   2014/03/21 07:41AM
    Radsbrat

This is nothing new...it's happened every years for decades.

CBS has a contract to air the NCAA tournament. It's a huge money maker for them so of course they are going to change their channel line up for a few days. Money overrules soap fans.

#13   2014/03/21 08:14AM
    1Elvis

Quote Layngel: I don't like it but it is not as bad as when I watched DOOL. NBC usually hosts the Olympics and that lasted 2 weeks. I mean, the Olymipcs are fun to watch but I would miss the soap.

I am not a sports fan. Luckily I am going to be out and about today and would miss the show anyway, but maybe I can catch some recaps on here. I think it is back on in Canada.

Only sports I care for his NASCAR racing & ice skating... Other then that I can not stand which I already have said.

#14   2014/03/21 08:25AM
    1Elvis

[quote]Quote 1Elvis: [quote]Quote Layngel: I don't like it but it is not as bad as when I watched DOOL. NBC usually hosts the Olympics and that lasted 2 weeks. I mean, the Olymipcs are fun to watch but I would miss the soap.

I am not a sports fan. Luckily I am going to be out and about today and would miss the show anyway, but maybe I can catch some recaps on here. I think it is back on in Canada.[/quote]

DP.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/21 08:29AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list