List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: O T basketball game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

O T basketball game

Started by marythomas at 2014/03/20 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 08:25AM, Views: 463, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/20 09:37AM
    O T basketball game
    marythomas

i just seen that this game is on tsn so why would it even affect what cbs does.if the game was on cbs i can understand having no y&r for two days ,but what tsn does shouldnt cause Y&r not to be on when the show comes on cbs not tsn.if tsn had curling on at the sametime Y&r was on cbs would that effect it too make no sence to me. this happens all the time and i think it the most rediculious thing.what a sport station puts on thier channel shouldnt cause regular programing on another

#2   2014/03/20 09:52AM
    Re: O T basketball game
    Calypso

For many people this NCAA tournament is a huge deal. It is the national tournament for men's and women's college basketball teams from all over the country. Why not pick a team and cheer for them? I am not a fan of college basketball, but I do get caught up in this tournament.

#3   2014/03/20 09:54AM
    deceived

Yeah, join the fun!!! They do this every year.

#4   2014/03/20 09:56AM
    1Elvis

They should do that on the sport channel and stay off my channel.

#5   2014/03/20 09:58AM
    1Elvis

Quote Calypso: For many people this NCAA tournament is a huge deal. It is the national tournament for men's and women's college basketball teams from all over the country. Why not pick a team and cheer for them? I am not a fan of college basketball, but I do get caught up in this tournament.

My television goes off when the show does not come on... No matter what it is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 10:00AM
    #6   2014/03/20 10:02AM
    Calypso

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Calypso: For many people this NCAA tournament is a huge deal. It is the national tournament for men's and women's college basketball teams from all over the country. Why not pick a team and cheer for them? I am not a fan of college basketball, but I do get caught up in this tournament.

Haha, my TV goes off with sports, too. We must have the same brand. But the Captain keeps the other one on.

#7   2014/03/20 10:08AM
    1Elvis

Quote Calypso:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Haha, my TV goes off with sports, too. We must have the same brand. But the Captain keeps the other one on.

My other one stays off most of the time. I even cut the TV off if the president comes on.... Just not going to watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 10:10AM
    #8   2014/03/21 01:36AM
    billsgal

CBS has the main contract for march madness and in recent years has contracted with other stations to show all of the games instead of the few they assumed were going to be good in the past. The first two days they are going to show 16 games per day. That's why you'll see games on CBS, TRU, TNT, and TBS all pretty much concurrently. As more teams lose, you'll see less interruption of your normal programming. Just be thankful that your favorite shows aren't in primetime which is going to be interrupted next week as well.

#9   2014/03/21 06:16AM
    deceived

Y&R is interrupted every year by the Wimbleton Tennis games also...basketball, tennis is a great time to teach your kids the rules of the game, after they learn the rules, it's quite enjoyable, and it teaches them a lot about competing and doing something with your life... etc...Monday will come fast.

#10   2014/03/21 07:20AM
    1Elvis

It just had to be on our channel. I will not waste my time watching some game on television.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/21 07:22AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list