List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think

Started by LgnTimeViewer at 2014/03/20 01:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 12:46PM, Views: 2140, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/20 11:23AM
    Re: What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think
    daisy1984

There were two separate interviews by SC and JM months ago in which they both said that Sharon had switched the test results. I don't see any real family connection between Jack and Summer. They really wasted that opportunity if they were going to claim that Jack is her father. So, let Summer stay with the father who raised her all these years. Having Jack for a father is no real prize either.

#12   2014/03/20 11:30AM
    cw5704

Quote SLEUTH: What if her secret is that Nick is NOT Faith's daddy. As far as paternity results go Faith's paternity was only revealed to Sharon. If I remember correctly there was a trio of possibilities--Nick, Jack, and Billy. She at first tried to scam Jack to preserve Nick and Phyllis....just saying.

There was a paternity report for Faith and Victor himself read the results and he told both Sharon and Nick that they were Faith's parents' and not Victor and Ashley. So that particular matter has been cleared and I do not think it will come up again. I would like Sharon's secret not to be about Summer's father and that she thought she changed the results. But, that Jack is her biological father and Nick is not. So I guess the only other secret she can have would be the one concerning Phyllis and her delaying telling anybody that Phyllis fell down the stairs.

#13   2014/03/20 11:58AM
    laurie6

Quote cw5704:
    Quote SLEUTH: What if her secret is that Nick is NOT Faith's daddy. As far as paternity results go Faith's paternity was only revealed to Sharon. If I remember correctly there was a trio of possibilities--Nick, Jack, and Billy. She at first tried to scam Jack to preserve Nick and Phyllis....just saying.

There was a paternity report for Faith and Victor himself read the results and he told both Sharon and Nick that they were Faith's parents' and not Victor and Ashley. So that particular matter has been cleared and I do not think it will come up again. I would like Sharon's secret not to be about Summer's father and that she thought she changed the results. But, that Jack is her biological father and Nick is not. So I guess the only other secret she can have would be the one concerning Phyllis and her delaying telling anybody that Phyllis fell down the stairs.

No, Sharon is the only one who seen the results for Faith's paternity and we all know she isn't right in the head. The test results Victor had was maternity, Only Ashley and Sharon were tested. It was assumed Nick was Faith's father.

#14   2014/03/20 12:46PM
    baybay

I never thought of that... it would be interesting in BOTH households if that were the case. I like thinking about all the possibilities.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list