List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think

Started by LgnTimeViewer at 2014/03/20 01:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 12:46PM, Views: 2130, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/20 01:40AM
    What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think
    LgnTimeViewer

Do you think Sharon's secret will turn out to be that she was there when Phyllis fell and never told anyone because they were struggling when she still thought she had changed the paternity test. She later realized she hallucinated Cassie and the results switch. That is why she is not confessing to the switch, because it did not happen. This would be her get out of jail card.

#2   2014/03/20 03:19AM
    Re: What if Sharon's secret isn't the secret we think
    SLEUTH

What if her secret is that Nick is NOT Faith's daddy. As far as paternity results go Faith's paternity was only revealed to Sharon. If I remember correctly there was a trio of possibilities--Nick, Jack, and Billy. She at first tried to scam Jack to preserve Nick and Phyllis....just saying.

#3   2014/03/20 05:03AM
    Sinny

Quote SLEUTH: What if her secret is that Nick is NOT Faith's daddy. As far as paternity results go Faith's paternity was only revealed to Sharon. If I remember correctly there was a trio of possibilities--Nick, Jack, and Billy. She at first tried to scam Jack to preserve Nick and Phyllis....just saying.

I think your explanation is much more accurate.. only sharon saw those results and we all know she was in the middle of a full blown crazy episode.. sleeping with faceless men and thinking they were nick.. wow she is so crazy.

#4   2014/03/20 05:23AM
    Joy T

Quote SLEUTH: What if her secret is that Nick is NOT Faith's daddy. As far as paternity results go Faith's paternity was only revealed to Sharon. If I remember correctly there was a trio of possibilities--Nick, Jack, and Billy. She at first tried to scam Jack to preserve Nick and Phyllis....just saying.

Sleuth, I really like your s/l writing. I would love to see Billy be the father of Faith. That would give Billy another little girl. All the Newman's would be hating on Billy Boy and he would be fighting to spend time with Faith. I think David Tom could pull that story off better than having a marriage with Vicky or a romantic fling with Kelly. It would take this actor in another direction, it would upset the Sharon/Nick apple cart just in time for a Phyllis return right back in the arms of Nick since Jack will be occupied with Kelly.

#5   2014/03/20 05:36AM
    laurie6

I never thought Faith was Nick's daughter and the writers sure wrote the S/L so they can change it at any time, Sharon was definitely not right at that time.

#6   2014/03/20 05:40AM
    FL senior fan

And think back to when this happened; didn't most of us say HOW COULD IT BE DONE (slipping into a Lab/Hospital computer system and making changes?)

Just "what if" the writer's never have Sharon recall what she supposedly did; and also Phyllis recovers and has no memory of it either!! I'd not be surprised if the writers take this approach.

#7   2014/03/20 06:03AM
    countryMomof4

Sharon was off her meds when she supposedly made this switch so she could quite possibly be hallucinating as to what she did. We only saw her in a flashback.

It's quite possible that Phyllis may have total amnesia as a result of her fall/coma and that Sharon may not be able to remember much after ECT for a while.

One thing we do know is that this story is far from its resolution and isn't as cut and dried as some may think.

#8   2014/03/20 06:23AM
    Nikki75

Quote FL senior fan: And think back to when this happened; didn't most of us say HOW COULD IT BE DONE (slipping into a Lab/Hospital computer system and making changes?)

Just "what if" the writer's never have Sharon recall what she supposedly did; and also Phyllis recovers and has no memory of it either!! I'd not be surprised if the writers take this approach.

I wouldn't be surprised either. I hope it was all in her head and that she never even touched the results.

#9   2014/03/20 06:29AM
    marilynv

Quote FL senior fan: And think back to when this happened; didn't most of us say HOW COULD IT BE DONE (slipping into a Lab/Hospital computer system and making changes?)

OR...the shock treatments could wipe Sharon's memory of her struggle w/Phyllis on the stairs AND the fact that she changed the paternity test results. Phyllis wakes up and of course has amnesia and the sl draaaaaaags on infinitely.

#10   2014/03/20 08:51AM
    janetb

Quote LgnTimeViewer: Do you think Sharon's secret will turn out to be that she was there when Phyllis fell and never told anyone because they were struggling when she still thought she had changed the paternity test. She later realized she hallucinated Cassie and the results switch. That is why she is not confessing to the switch, because it did not happen. This would be her get out of jail card.

Sharon has told ghost Cassie, fake Cassie and her doctor that she can't tell her secret because she 'll lose Nick. If she knows she didn't change the DNA report then there's no secret to tell. Why would she have ECT if she has nothing to hide.

Faith may not be Nick's but that isn't what this is about. Sharon is going to great lengths because she wants Nick at any cost, to him, Summer and Jack. She's only protecting herself and doesn't deserve a get out of jail card.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list