List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 2996, Replies: 81
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2014/03/20 03:10PM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    Houston777

Does anyone know when "new" Phyllis will come back?

#72   2014/03/20 03:12PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Coonfoot: I wouldn't mind the return of Phyllis, but I don't want her insinuating herself into every story like before. It got old and boring seeing her in every story. JMO

I'm with you, it got where she was on very day even it was just sitting at a table at CL and someone coming up to talk to her

#73   2014/03/20 03:13PM
    calliope

Quote Houston777: Does anyone know when "new" Phyllis will come back?

They have not said that there is a recast yet. Unless they are keeping it very secret. Soon I hope...very, very soon.

#74   2014/03/20 03:29PM
    Sinny

the sooner the better.

#75   2014/03/20 03:45PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Coonfoot: I wouldn't mind the return of Phyllis, but I don't want her insinuating herself into every story like before. It got old and boring seeing her in every story. JMO

I'm with you, it got where she was on very day even it was just sitting at a table at CL and someone coming up to talk to her

This is totally false

If you took the time to look at the #'s for appearances Phyllis/MS was no where near on everyday, nor was she in every storyline

Maybe you were watching a different version then the rest of us!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 03:46PM
    #76   2014/03/20 03:53PM
    calliope

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote weatherholt3:

This is totally false

If you took the time to look at the #'s for appearances Phyllis/MS was no where near on everyday, nor was she in every storyline

Fanfic reigns!

#77   2014/03/20 04:27PM
    yandrfan99

I hope she never comes bank. I hope they just let Phyllis die

#78   2014/03/20 04:30PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote yandrfan99: I hope she never comes bank. I hope they just let Phyllis die

Well that isn't happening LMAO!!

#79   2014/03/20 04:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote weatherholt3:

This is totally false

It's true that the numbers don't support this claim. I guess she was the most memorable!

#80   2014/03/20 05:08PM
    Sinny

Quote yandrfan99: I hope she never comes bank. I hope they just let Phyllis die

I am glad she is coming back and I feel the same about Sharon. I hope they kill her off. Or let her rot in the nuthouse where she belongs.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list