List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 3155, Replies: 81
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2014/03/20 12:20PM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    Sinny

Quote laurie6:

Lol, I am sure there was.

LOL ya.. we know

#62   2014/03/20 01:04PM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

I have and more want her back then not. So many miss Phyllis.

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

Not what I saw. Here is the link.
    soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/37725/

This post is false and misleading. The pole in this link only asks people 'WHO' they think should be recast in the role. The question was not about whether or not to bring back the character. So the question was if not Michelle Stafford then who. (that is because MS said she wasn't coming back)

It states in the poll different things and Never recast is the highest.

No, It doesn't. Most show they want her back.

when you add up the totals it is a land slide.. way more want her back ..I can see a few robovotes going against MS just cuz LOL

I disagree. I read all the boards and there is a lot does not want a recast. Even if they do a recast... It may not last just enough to bring her down and finally making her pay.

#63   2014/03/20 01:09PM
    Sunnyflower

LOL Phyllis has been discussed non-stop since MS's exit here and on the show and the head of daytime confirmed she is coming back. CLEARLY she has always been deemed an essential character and she is making an EXPLOSIVE return.

BOOYA!! Bring it Red!

#64   2014/03/20 01:22PM
    Coonfoot

I wouldn't mind the return of Phyllis, but I don't want her insinuating herself into every story like before. It got old and boring seeing her in every story. JMO

#65   2014/03/20 01:33PM
    1Elvis

Quote Coonfoot: I wouldn't mind the return of Phyllis, but I don't want her insinuating herself into every story like before. It got old and boring seeing her in every story. JMO

ITA. It got so boring there for a long time.

#66   2014/03/20 02:53PM
    calliope

Actually there are millions of viewers who don't visit boards or even know they exist. We think every viewer is right here, they are not.

#67   2014/03/20 02:59PM
    vet1983

Well too bad Phyllis has fans and she is needed whether some like it or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 03:01PM
    #68   2014/03/20 03:03PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower: LOL Phyllis has been discussed non-stop since MS's exit here and on the show and the head of daytime confirmed she is coming back. CLEARLY she has always been deemed an essential character and she is making an EXPLOSIVE return.

BOOYA!! Bring it Red!

I love that she is still front and center.. been gone 8 months and still gets new threads daily.. I cannot wait till the explosive return happens.. I am thinking may sweeps.. watch out Sharon.. your zapped out brains are in for a treat. she thinks vic has been evil. I hope Phyllis comes to town ready for bear.

#69   2014/03/20 03:05PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: Actually there are millions of viewers who don't visit boards or even know they exist. We think every viewer is right here, they are not.

when you go to facebook and you see these boards with a million fans.. you see how much Phyllis is missed..that is just real people talking about what they see without the message board drama.. cuz people for the most use their real info so they tend to keep it a bit more real and not so computer warrior like.

#70   2014/03/20 03:10PM
    Sinny

Quote vet1983: Well too bad Phyllis has fans and she is needed whether some like it or not.

Many fans and they have heard our roar.... that is why they are bringing Phyllis back.. Phyllis is coming back with an explosive entrance.. I think Sharon should be very very scared.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list