List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 3090, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2014/03/20 09:45AM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    villyforever55

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote calliope: Robovoting works both ways. Voters who don't want her back probably voted several times. When she is brought up on Facebook people are overwhelmingly wanting Phyllis to come back.

Just the fact she is talked about so much still lets the writers know she is needed.

Absolutely. She is talked about every single day.

This show needs Phyllis! Love her or hate her (and I've done both) that she-wolf always brings something worth watching. I always remember the day she locked Jack's date in the closet at the Abbott home, I think. She cracked me up! I loved her that day. Yes, bring her back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 09:47AM
    #52   2014/03/20 09:52AM
    1Elvis

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

I have and more want her back then not. So many miss Phyllis.

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

Not what I saw. Here is the link.
    soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/37725/

This post is false and misleading. The pole in this link only asks people 'WHO' they think should be recast in the role. The question was not about whether or not to bring back the character. So the question was if not Michelle Stafford then who. (that is because MS said she wasn't coming back)

It states in the poll different things and Never recast is the highest.

#53   2014/03/20 10:19AM
    Soaps Admin

Quote Bunny76: I can't wait for Phyliss to come back, I want her to expose Sharin so Sharin pays big time!!

Everybody, please call Sharon Sharon instead of Sharin or any other bastardization of her name. Same goes for every other character. It's against guidelines.

Thank-you.
    Admin

#54   2014/03/20 11:06AM
    mswadel

I sometimes do as the I and O are next to each other and I am sometimes in a hurry or not really proofreading. Maybe others have the same problem?

#55   2014/03/20 11:36AM
    cw5704

Quote Suzy R: phyllis is exactly what we need to jump start the soap again. It has been going nowhere, boring and full of never-ending-story lines, and we need a bit of nasty to perk it up!!!

She certainly can stir up the pot and could possibly jump start the soap again. But, the flat and lame storylines certainly have not helped boost the show or the ratings. I actually think that Jack needs Phyllis to be there with him and he would benefit by having her come back to GC. Would rather have Phyllis there than some of the others, such as Colin, Kelly, Stitch, the model who is dating Devon (cannot remember the character's name) Gloria, Jeffrey, Lily, Chelsea (because she is acting like a jerk) and a few others.

#56   2014/03/20 11:41AM
    Sinny

Quote GAILLOPER: I have to disagree with some of these statements the show needs a certain spice that only Phyllis can give us. the same is true with Bold and Beautiful nobody can give us some spice like Steffy.

I agree.. both shows need their bad girls.. bad girls with heart that is..

#57   2014/03/20 11:47AM
    laurie6

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

This post is false and misleading. The pole in this link only asks people 'WHO' they think should be recast in the role. The question was not about whether or not to bring back the character. So the question was if not Michelle Stafford then who. (that is because MS said she wasn't coming back)

No, It doesn't. Most show they want her back.

#58   2014/03/20 12:04PM
    Sinny

Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

when you add up the totals it is a land slide.. way more want her back ..I can see a few robovotes going against MS just cuz LOL

#59   2014/03/20 12:13PM
    marilynv

Quote deceived:
    Quote 1Elvis:

If she has to come back, which we don't need her to end this S/L. IF,,, please let her come into town secretly, as the evil psychiatrist, or with her big mouth blowing. Then, let it backfire in her face and Victor's face. Let Summer belong to Jack/Phack. If she has to come back, then we need Daniel, Daisy, and Lucy.

PLEASE...enough w/combining names. "Phack" really??!

#60   2014/03/20 12:18PM
    laurie6

Quote Sinny:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

when you add up the totals it is a land slide.. way more want her back ..I can see a few robovotes going against MS just cuz LOL

Lol, I am sure there was.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list