List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 2917, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2014/03/20 08:46AM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    Sinny

Quote calliope: Robovoting works both ways. Voters who don't want her back probably voted several times. When she is brought up on Facebook people are overwhelmingly wanting Phyllis to come back.

Just the fact she is talked about so much still lets the writers know she is needed.

#42   2014/03/20 08:51AM
    Bunny76

I can't wait for Phyliss to come back, I want her to expose Sharin so Sharin pays big time!!

#43   2014/03/20 08:51AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote calliope: Robovoting works both ways. Voters who don't want her back probably voted several times. When she is brought up on Facebook people are overwhelmingly wanting Phyllis to come back.

Just the fact she is talked about so much still lets the writers know she is needed.

She is talked about so much cause she is evil and got away with murder and trying to kill two beautiful people. She needs to come back and pay dearly for her crimes. I think the show is doing awesome without her.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 08:57AM
    #44   2014/03/20 09:04AM
    Sinny

Quote Bunny76: I can't wait for Phyliss to come back, I want her to expose Sharin so Sharin pays big time!!

Oh me too.. It is the only story I am interested in.. come on Phyllis.. come expose Sharon and her wackadoo personality.

#45   2014/03/20 09:19AM
    mswadel

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    LOLOL that's because you can vote as many times as you want...

it might be more fair if it was just a one vote per poster instead of how many times you can sit and just keep on voting.

And so you assume people are just sitting around doing that??? I want her back and I haven't even voted ONCE.

I didn't know you could do that, do you know from experience?

#46   2014/03/20 09:20AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:

Absolutely. She is talked about every single day.

#47   2014/03/20 09:21AM
    GAILLOPER

I have to disagree with some of these statements the show needs a certain spice that only Phyllis can give us. the same is true with Bold and Beautiful nobody can give us some spice like Steffy.

#48   2014/03/20 09:24AM
    marythomas

vyvan i couldnt agree more.i hate this woman no matter who plays her.it was such a relif to have her gone ,dont even miss her

#49   2014/03/20 09:27AM
    vikis3

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

I have and more want her back then not. So many miss Phyllis.

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

LOLOL that's because you can vote as many times as you want...

it might be more fair if it was just a one vote per poster instead of how many times you can sit and just keep on voting.

Some robo voting going on...someone with too much time on their hands

#50   2014/03/20 09:39AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

I have and more want her back then not. So many miss Phyllis.

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

Not what I saw. Here is the link.
    soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/37725/

This post is false and misleading. The pole in this link only asks people 'WHO' they think should be recast in the role. The question was not about whether or not to bring back the character. So the question was if not Michelle Stafford then who. (that is because MS said she wasn't coming back)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list