List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 2793, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2014/03/20 08:18AM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    1Elvis

Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

I have and more want her back then not. So many miss Phyllis.

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

Not what I saw. Here is the link.
    soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/37725/

#32   2014/03/20 08:20AM
    1Elvis

Quote deceived:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

If she has to come back, which we don't need her to end this S/L. IF,,, please let her come into town secretly, as the evil psychiatrist, or with her big mouth blowing. Then, let it backfire in her face and Victor's face. Let Summer belong to Jack/Phack. If she has to come back, then we need Daniel, Daisy, and Lucy.

She still has to pay for her crimes. I like to see Daisy back for sure.

#33   2014/03/20 08:21AM
    laurie6

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

This is the one I am talking about, More want her back then not according to this poll.

#34   2014/03/20 08:23AM
    1Elvis

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Nikki75: I completely forgot about her- the show has been so exciting with interesting story lines I kind of forgot about her since she is rarely mentioned. LOL

i like her where she is and that is as a picture on jack's mantle/desk

#35   2014/03/20 08:24AM
    Sinny

Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

This is the one I am talking about, More want her back then not according to this poll.

Yep this is the one that shows more want her back.

#36   2014/03/20 08:25AM
    Sonni

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

LOLOL that's because you can vote as many times as you want...

it might be more fair if it was just a one vote per poster instead of how many times you can sit and just keep on voting.

Really? I wonder why it would be set up that way?
    Anyway, I actually stopped watching before Phyllis was written out of the show because I was tired of the character insinuating herself ( yes, it was the writers) where her presence made no sense. I came to this site and read the updates instead. Now that she's gone, I reprogrammed my DVR and don't miss an episode.

#37   2014/03/20 08:31AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sonni:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

it might be more fair if it was just a one vote per poster instead of how many times you can sit and just keep on voting.

Really? I wonder why it would be set up that way?
    Anyway, I actually stopped watching before Phyllis was written out of the show because I was tired of the character insinuating herself ( yes, it was the writers) where her presence made no sense. I came to this site and read the updates instead. Now that she's gone, I reprogrammed my DVR and don't miss an episode.

The show is so good right now without her.

#38   2014/03/20 08:34AM
    1Elvis

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

So true.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 08:38AM
    #39   2014/03/20 08:41AM
    Rilynne

Quote Suzy R: phyllis is exactly what we need to jump start the soap again. It has been going nowhere, boring and full of never-ending-story lines, and we need a bit of nasty to perk it up!!!

I disagree. I have been loving Y&R and ratings have been great! I would rather have back BM and MM. But I'm sure she will come back and cause some juicy havoc.

#40   2014/03/20 08:42AM
    calliope

Robovoting works both ways. Voters who don't want her back probably voted several times. When she is brought up on Facebook people are overwhelmingly wanting Phyllis to come back.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list