List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 3019, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/20 06:05AM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    1Elvis

Only time I like to see her back... She start stalking Christine and she falls out the window of that big tall police building they are showing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 06:08AM
    #12   2014/03/20 06:10AM
    laurie6

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

I have and more want her back then not. So many miss Phyllis.

#13   2014/03/20 06:15AM
    Jackie10

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

Yep saw them. I cant take her or leave her. She is a character I would never miss is gone from the show for good. Not because of Sharon either my girl is just fine on her own. I just dont like how Phyllis has her nose in everyone else's business.

#14   2014/03/20 06:16AM
    1Elvis

Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

#15   2014/03/20 06:20AM
    1Elvis

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Yep saw them. I cant take her or leave her. She is a character I would never miss is gone from the show for good. Not because of Sharon either my girl is just fine on her own. I just dont like how Phyllis has her nose in everyone else's business.

She gets away with to much and lie herself out of things. She is a murderer and tried running two beautiful people down over a kiss that she did not like. She needs to stay gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 06:27AM
    #16   2014/03/20 06:26AM
    marilynv

Quote Sinny: The show needs PHYLLIS and they need her NOW. The show is so boring and dull and they need her back. And there are so many of us fans that really want her back.. and as for her paying for her crimes.. she did.. she cannot be charged for the hit and run .. over and done with.. now it is sharon's turn to pay the piper and she is paying it big.

Absolutely!!! If the karma visited all the characters who have been evil, then most of them would be in comas at this point. Phyllis' character is sorely missed. Unfortunately no one (imo) will hold a candle to MS portrayal of Phyllis. But we need the character to come back onto the scene.

#17   2014/03/20 06:40AM
    Sonni

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote 1Elvis:

You hit the nail on the head. I don't miss that aspect of her character at all! She was over the top and caused way too much angst.

#18   2014/03/20 06:47AM
    dreamer371

She's coming and hells coming with her!!!

#19   2014/03/20 07:08AM
    laurie6

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote 1Elvis:

There is more that don't miss her and does not want her back. She is not needed and the show is doing good without her.

Actually the poll that was on this board shows way more want her back. This show sucks without her and I can't wait until she comes back.

#20   2014/03/20 07:30AM
    deceived

Quote 1Elvis:

If she has to come back, which we don't need her to end this S/L. IF,,, please let her come into town secretly, as the evil psychiatrist, or with her big mouth blowing. Then, let it backfire in her face and Victor's face. Let Summer belong to Jack/Phack. If she has to come back, then we need Daniel, Daisy, and Lucy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list