List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please no Phyllis return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Please no Phyllis return

Started by vyvan at 2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 06:54PM, Views: 2797, Replies: 81
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/19 10:47PM
    Please no Phyllis return
    vyvan

I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

#2   2014/03/19 10:52PM
    Re: Please no Phyllis return
    Suzy R

phyllis is exactly what we need to jump start the soap again. It has been going nowhere, boring and full of never-ending-story lines, and we need a bit of nasty to perk it up!!!

#3   2014/03/20 12:16AM
    SeniorFananatic

YR writers should make Phyllis pay for her past crimes. "Back in the days" when Phyllis was breaking up Chritine's marriage to Danny and changing paternity test results she murdered her lab assistant and made it look like a fire in a hotel room. How about sending her to prison? Let's see some justice instead of the bad guys always getting away with murder, etc. Put Adam back behind bars, too.

#4   2014/03/20 02:11AM
    Sinny

The show needs PHYLLIS and they need her NOW. The show is so boring and dull and they need her back. And there are so many of us fans that really want her back.. and as for her paying for her crimes.. she did.. she cannot be charged for the hit and run .. over and done with.. now it is sharon's turn to pay the piper and she is paying it big.

#5   2014/03/20 03:48AM
    Georgia rain

I agree the show does not need her.. It's been so nice without her on my TV screen..

#6   2014/03/20 03:59AM
    velocity

This show has been lacking since Phyllis left, Y&R needs Phylis to shake things up and rat out the one who will remain nameless. ZAP!

#7   2014/03/20 04:15AM
    Sinny

Quote velocity: This show has been lacking since Phyllis left, Y&R needs Phylis to shake things up and rat out the one who will remain nameless. ZAP!

It has been lacking big time.. so dull.. the complaints about this show are off the charts.. Phyllis is needed and I am so glad they are bringing her back.

#8   2014/03/20 05:27AM
    laurie6

Quote Sinny: The show needs PHYLLIS and they need her NOW. The show is so boring and dull and they need her back. And there are so many of us fans that really want her back.. and as for her paying for her crimes.. she did.. she cannot be charged for the hit and run .. over and done with.. now it is sharon's turn to pay the piper and she is paying it big.

I agree, Everyone else is soooo boring, Phyllis is very much needed to make this show interesting again.

#9   2014/03/20 05:33AM
    1Elvis

Quote vyvan: I am just enjoying the show after Phyllis 's exit....PLEASE do not bring the manipulative and attempted murderer back...her karma is being in coma for all the evil she has inflicted to the the women of Gc she has been in jealous rage of Christine, Sharon,etc. If she does come back , make her pay for her crimes!!,

So many agrees with you. Have you saw the polls ?

#10   2014/03/20 05:39AM
    Sonni

Hmmmm....can't say I've even thought about her so I guess that I don't miss her at all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list