List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I thought Collin was really ill.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I thought Collin was really ill.

Started by rancher at 2014/03/19 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 04:23PM, Views: 480, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/03/19 05:54PM
    I thought Collin was really ill.
    rancher

He did a great job; I thought he was really ill. I was ready for him to fall to the floor after losing consciousness. Great job!!!! Funny, too !!!!

#2   2014/03/19 06:18PM
    Re: I thought Collin was really ill.
    calliope

Me too! I know few agree with me but I really like Tristan and Colin.

#3   2014/03/19 06:26PM
    Coonfoot

I thought he was really sick for a minute too. That was hilarious! I laughed out loud. Love those two. I think they are better comic relief than Gloria and Jeff. I never watched the other soap that Tristan was in, so all I know of him is on Y&R, but I get his humor. I'd like to see more of their shenanigans and find the mystery behind that box!!

#4   2014/03/19 06:58PM
    Layngel

Tristan is a great actor. I always loved him on GH. I don't care for Colin, but he is a good bad guy.

#5   2014/03/19 08:04PM
    jacoma

I really enjoy these two,they make me laugh,and this time I think deep down both these two still love each other..I want to see more of them maybe after this story line with the box the writers can get a good one going for these two..

#6   2014/03/20 06:46AM
    marilynv

Quote rancher: He did a great job; I thought he was really ill. I was ready for him to fall to the floor after losing consciousness. Great job!!!! Funny, too !!!!

My first thought was, "Please...this is ridiculous...he's coughing and Jill is ready to take him to the ER??!!" I thought it was a terrible acting job but as it went on and I realized what he was doing I got a laugh out of it. Jill & Colin were actually a bright spot in a very dreary picture.

#7   2014/03/20 12:52PM
    jb4me

Loved it when he got up and started jumping up and down. He was giggling like a little kid, so pleased with himself. Great acting. He's a bad guy but so darn charming. I like Collin and Jill together!

#8   2014/03/20 03:45PM
    SimplySoapy

Quote jb4me: Loved it when he got up and started jumping up and down. He was giggling like a little kid, so pleased with himself. Great acting. He's a bad guy but so darn charming. I like Collin and Jill together!

And the best part is Jill sitting there just deadpan! Hilarious! These two are why I'm watching at the moment. Can't wait for them to solve the mystery. ...I'm. Thinking that the music box was supposed to bring them together. I think mrs C had that in mind.

#9   2014/03/20 04:23PM
    moehop

I used to like him on GH also. He is a good actor. I like the two of them. I wish they would complete the music box thing and see if he does stick around. It will be interesting to see that, if he is sincere.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list