List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?

Started by zoltan at 2014/03/19 01:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 02:43PM, Views: 3018, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/03/20 02:00PM
    Re: Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?
    hubbardfan

Quote g-mom: How about Chelsea and Neil til Adam returns?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! NOBODY needs to be stuck w/Neil!!

#22   2014/03/20 02:04PM
    hubbardfan

Quote jb4me: I too, found nu-Billy almost likable with Chelsea. He didn't annoy me nearly as much. I enjoyed their scene together, I just wish he'd stop bashing Adam.

He will when stupid Chelsea puts a stop to it! She hasn't made one attempt to defend her husband by saying,'It was an ACCIDENT! He didn't KNOW he hit her!'; instead, she sits by and lets him and Chloe rake him over the coals endlessly! it's disgusting and infuriating!!!

#23   2014/03/20 02:39PM
    maja

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote jb4me: I too, found nu-Billy almost likable with Chelsea. He didn't annoy me nearly as much. I enjoyed their scene together, I just wish he'd stop bashing Adam.

He will when stupid Chelsea puts a stop to it! She hasn't made one attempt to defend her husband by saying,'It was an ACCIDENT! He didn't KNOW he hit her!'; instead, she sits by and lets him and Chloe rake him over the coals endlessly! it's disgusting and infuriating!!!

ITA! Chelsea sits there like her lips are stuck together while the two dim-witted kidnappers make like Adam intentionally killed their daughter.If Billy had been so concerned for Dee he wouldn't left her alone in a car late at night while he stopped for ice cream.The only thing Adam was ever guilty of was not admitting that he accidentally hit Dee, but with this crowd I really can't blame him that he was scared to do that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 02:41PM
    #24   2014/03/20 02:43PM
    maja

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote g-mom: How about Chelsea and Neil til Adam returns?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! NOBODY needs to be stuck w/Neil!!

LOL! Ain't that the truth. Neil is such a bore.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list