List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?

Started by zoltan at 2014/03/19 01:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 02:43PM, Views: 3048, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/19 07:16PM
    Re: Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?
    zoltan

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: I havent been watching so I'll take your word for the con and Billy having chemistry. She sure doesnt have any with Adam. It wold be fine and dandy if she and Billy got together to raise their son isnt that the big excuse used for Shick they have a child together. And Victor will get just what he wanted he paid the con to go after Billy in the first place.

How can you possibly know who nuAdam will have chemistry with since he hasn't even been announced? Personally, I thought MM and MCE had great chemistry and so did the writing team. SA made clear that Chadam had a deep connection and they are continuing to explore that with Chelsea being the only one to know that he is alive.

As far as parents raising their son together wouldn't that apply to Chelsea and Adam? Chelsea is the mother of Adam's only child--his beloved son.

This is spot on! I also don't think the writers have any intention of redoing Shadam. Before Adam died he was acting as if Sharon meant almost nothing to him. And since Adam's death, Sharon hasn't shed a tear. She is totally focused on the father of her kids and the love of her life, NICK!

#12   2014/03/19 08:02PM
    Mermaidbon

How about the new billy and Kevin?

#13   2014/03/19 08:48PM
    IndyFan

I loved the scenes of Chelsea and Billy.... like good friends talking. I am worried about her telling Billy too much about Adam possibly being alive - like Billy will want that to happen. He prefers a dead Adam!

#14   2014/03/19 09:09PM
    villyforever55

Quote IndyFan: I loved the scenes of Chelsea and Billy.... like good friends talking. I am worried about her telling Billy too much about Adam possibly being alive - like Billy will want that to happen. He prefers a dead Adam!

That's what I saw, two friends talking. It was a good scene. Without Chloe to talk to, I wasn't surprised to hear her tell Billy she believes Adam is alive. Somehow, they both end up in Victor's office talking about Adam.

#15   2014/03/20 06:04AM
    Jackie10

Quote zoltan:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: I havent been watching so I'll take your word for the con and Billy having chemistry. She sure doesnt have any with Adam. It wold be fine and dandy if she and Billy got together to raise their son isnt that the big excuse used for Shick they have a child together. And Victor will get just what he wanted he paid the con to go after Billy in the first place.

How can you possibly know who nuAdam will have chemistry with since he hasn't even been announced? Personally, I thought MM and MCE had great chemistry and so did the writing team. SA made clear that Chadam had a deep connection and they are continuing to explore that with Chelsea being the only one to know that he is alive.

As far as parents raising their son together wouldn't that apply to Chelsea and Adam? Chelsea is the mother of Adam's only child--his beloved son.

This is spot on! I also don't think the writers have any intention of redoing Shadam. Before Adam died he was acting as if Sharon meant almost nothing to him. And since Adam's death, Sharon hasn't shed a tear. She is totally focused on the father of her kids and the love of her life, NICK!

Excuse me I guess I should have said MM the old Adam. Maybe this one will be different but I am not holding my breath because she doesnt have chemistry with anyone but Cane and Dylan so far.

#16   2014/03/20 06:05AM
    FL senior fan

That would be explosive and exciting!
    Of course, have Adam/Chelsea win out.

#17   2014/03/20 08:12AM
    g-mom

How about Chelsea and Neil til Adam returns?

#18   2014/03/20 09:32AM
    mswadel

Quote Mermaidbon: How about the new billy and Kevin?

NO NO NO!! when in hell did Billy Abbott show any signs of gayness???

If they must do gay then bring on new characters who have no history on Y & R being straight. Or someone new for the gay attorney who is an established gay citizen of GC. Can't remember his name but he was smart and likable.

#19   2014/03/20 09:40AM
    villyforever55

Quote mswadel:
    Quote Mermaidbon: How about the new billy and Kevin?

NO NO NO!! when in hell did Billy Abbott show any signs of gayness???

If they must do gay then bring on new characters who have no history on Y & R being straight. Or someone new for the gay attorney who is an established gay citizen of GC. Can't remember his name but he was smart and likable.

That was Rafe; he and Billy were good friends.

#20   2014/03/20 01:01PM
    jb4me

I too, found nu-Billy almost likable with Chelsea. He didn't annoy me nearly as much. I enjoyed their scene together, I just wish he'd stop bashing Adam.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list