List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?

Started by zoltan at 2014/03/19 01:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 02:43PM, Views: 3016, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/19 01:06PM
    Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?
    zoltan

This would be a great story! There is no chemistry between DT and AH. Even if they clicked, Villy has little story left to tell.

I think Billy and Chelsea could be great together. Then BOOM Adam returns and Chelsea is in a triangle with both her sons fathers. YES!!

#2   2014/03/19 01:55PM
    Re: Chelsea and Billy, then Boom Adam Returns?
    Joy T

New Billy just came to life with Chelsea. The chemistry was there and they actually look good together.

#3   2014/03/19 02:09PM
    hubbardfan

PLEASE, NO!!! Don't do Adam like that...

#4   2014/03/19 03:08PM
    zoltan

Quote Joy T: New Billy just came to life with Chelsea. The chemistry was there and they actually look good together.

I agree. DT and AH are good actors but they have zero chemistry. This would be a great story.

#5   2014/03/19 03:32PM
    Jackie10

I havent been watching so I'll take your word for the con and Billy having chemistry. She sure doesnt have any with Adam. It wold be fine and dandy if she and Billy got together to raise their son isnt that the big excuse used for Shick they have a child together. And Victor will get just what he wanted he paid the con to go after Billy in the first place.

#6   2014/03/19 04:40PM
    Feliciena

Quote Jackie10: I havent been watching so I'll take your word for the con and Billy having chemistry. She sure doesnt have any with Adam. It wold be fine and dandy if she and Billy got together to raise their son isnt that the big excuse used for Shick they have a child together. And Victor will get just what he wanted he paid the con to go after Billy in the first place.

I disagree as I just loved Adam & Chelsea & their chemistry was amazing. Chelsea does seem to have chemistry with just about anyone, even Dylan but just had more with Adam. I did like her with Billy but don't want them together.

#7   2014/03/19 05:33PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10: I havent been watching so I'll take your word for the con and Billy having chemistry. She sure doesnt have any with Adam. It wold be fine and dandy if she and Billy got together to raise their son isnt that the big excuse used for Shick they have a child together. And Victor will get just what he wanted he paid the con to go after Billy in the first place.

How can you possibly know who nuAdam will have chemistry with since he hasn't even been announced? Personally, I thought MM and MCE had great chemistry and so did the writing team. SA made clear that Chadam had a deep connection and they are continuing to explore that with Chelsea being the only one to know that he is alive.

As far as parents raising their son together wouldn't that apply to Chelsea and Adam? Chelsea is the mother of Adam's only child--his beloved son.

#8   2014/03/19 05:37PM
    villyforever55

Quote TwoOfEach:

How can you possibly know who nuAdam will have chemistry with since he hasn't even been announced? Personally, I thought MM and MCE had great chemistry and so did the writing team. SA made clear that Chadam had a deep connection and they are continuing to explore that with Chelsea being the only one to know that he is alive.

As far as parents raising their son together wouldn't that apply to Chelsea and Adam? Chelsea is the mother of Adam's only child--his beloved son.

Yes it does, the same way it applies to Billy and Victoria raising their son together.

#9   2014/03/19 05:39PM
    ericlizafan

There is definite chemistry, but I'm too much of a Villy and Chadam fan to want that to happen. It could be a good pairing, but like I said....

#10   2014/03/19 05:42PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ericlizafan: There is definite chemistry, but I'm too much of a Villy and Chadam fan to want that to happen. It could be a good pairing, but like I said....

I prefer Villy and Chadam too.

Chelsea was very Team Villy on today's show. I don't see that changing. She believes that Johnny belongs with his mom and dad--Victoria and Billy.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list