List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG Chelsea!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG Chelsea!

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/03/19 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 10:31AM, Views: 4386, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/03/20 10:50AM
    Re: OMG Chelsea!
    Liz075

Quote cards1: Chelsea is the only one even looking or grieving for Adam.

Now she is even getting bad press by being married to the man.

She has took out a restraining order on Chloe.

Adam put Chelsea in a terrible position, leaving her blindsided with that video he made of himself confessing to hitting and killing Delia. She is torn between her love for her hubs, and her gratitude for the couple who just lost their daughter apparently at the hands of her hubs, who's cornea's were transplanted in her son. Tough spot IMO.

Her using Victor's resources to find and search for Adam is her only avenue, at this point he is the only one that will help her.

She doesn't know about Billy holding a gun and possibly shooting Adam before the wreck.

If Adam returns, it will be because Chelsea insisted on Victor looking for him, she's begging him, and she's not letting anyone sway her that against all odds her hub's is still alive.

@cards1 I thought the same, however I hope you are right.She has been easily influence by so many, it got on nerves as well.

#22   2014/03/20 02:51PM
    hubbardfan

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote hubbardfan: WHAT IS WRONG W/HER??? She doesn't seem to mind having people bad-mouth her husband! First that psycho C hloe, now Billy, all the while he's holding her son and talking about how horrible Adam is! WHY isn't she GRILLING HIM on what he did to her husband, and his whereabouts? WHY is she mewling over her friendship w/Chloe and his relationship w/Victoria? I swear, she's the dumbest woman ever! PLEASE ADAM, come back and take your son from this stupid woman; I know you love her, but still...she can't even follow your instructions!

Taking the baby away from his loving mother is certainly not the answer. Chelsea is still in shock and probably what they are saying doesn't even register. AND, Chelsea has a mind of her own she doesn't need to follow her husbands so called instructions that is an insult to women who are perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

Oh, please! Anyone who consistently takes CHLOE'S advice and lies about her husband's paternity, excuses her for kidnapping her son and continues to let her bad-mouth her husband to her face, and allows Victor to manipulate her, doesn't sound like someone who 'has a mind of her own'! Adam's been 'dead' long enough now; she's had plenty of time to 'register' everything! She knew full well how Adam felt about Chloe AND Victor, and didn't want his son around either of them, but he tried to cut Chloe some slack seeing as how she and Chlesea worked together...it's more than he got from nasty CHLOE, who even had nerve enough to take pot-shots @him in his own house, w/nary a peep from his wife! She should have been promptly kicked out the door! Chelsea can't protect Connor if she's this spineless! THAT's what I call insulting!

#23   2014/03/20 04:21PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote JUJU41:
    Quote hubbardfan: WHAT IS WRONG W/HER??? She doesn't seem to mind having people bad-mouth her husband! First that psycho C hloe, now Billy, all the while he's holding her son and talking about how horrible Adam is! WHY isn't she GRILLING HIM on what he did to her husband, and his whereabouts? WHY is she mewling over her friendship w/Chloe and his relationship w/Victoria? I swear, she's the dumbest woman ever! PLEASE ADAM, come back and take your son from this stupid woman; I know you love her, but still...she can't even follow your instructions!

Taking the baby away from his loving mother is certainly not the answer. Chelsea is still in shock and probably what they are saying doesn't even register. AND, Chelsea has a mind of her own she doesn't need to follow her husbands so called instructions that is an insult to women who are perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

Oh, please! Anyone who consistently takes CHLOE'S advice and lies about her husband's paternity, excuses her for kidnapping her son and continues to let her bad-mouth her husband to her face, and allows Victor to manipulate her, doesn't sound like someone who 'has a mind of her own'! Adam's been 'dead' long enough now; she's had plenty of time to 'register' everything! She knew full well how Adam felt about Chloe AND Victor, and didn't want his son around either of them, but he tried to cut Chloe some slack seeing as how she and Chlesea worked together...it's more than he got from nasty CHLOE, who even had nerve enough to take pot-shots @him in his own house, w/nary a peep from his wife! She should have been promptly kicked out the door! Chelsea can't protect Connor if she's this spineless! THAT's what I call insulting!

Chelsea isn't spineless. She's taking care of her son in the best way she knows how. She's ordered a restraining order against Chloe and is using every tool at her disposal to find her husband, whom the evidence and everyone else insist is dead.

What is spineless IS telling your wife that you killed her best friend's kid via videotape. What's spineless is letting daddy hold your son and then lying to the baby's mother about why grandpa was at his blessing. What's spineless is letting the father of the dead girl cry while thanking you for setting up a foundation honoring her memory and saying nothing while you believe you're responsible for her death.

If Adam comes back and is angry that Chelsea is on good terms with Victor and Billy, he can take a seat. He can take a whole stadium full of seats. However, I don't think he will be upset with her at all. He'll be grateful that she forgives and loves him and that he has a family to bring him home.

#24   2014/03/20 04:57PM
    villyforever55

Well said! Thank you!

#25   2014/03/21 02:10AM
    Sinny

I used to like chelsea.. but like everything else phelps has touched I am not a fan anymore..

#26   2014/03/21 07:50AM
    wyattfan

I think it is unfair for people to attack Chelsea for what Adam did. It would be different if she had been in the car with him but she wasn't. My guess is she is in survival mode trying to get through the day and taking care of herself and Connor. She may not be defending Adam because it's not going to do any good. People who accuse sometimes don't want to ask questions, just accuse and put others down to feel better about themselves.

#27   2014/03/21 10:03AM
    cards1

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote JUJU41:

Chelsea isn't spineless. She's taking care of her son in the best way she knows how. She's ordered a restraining order against Chloe and is using every tool at her disposal to find her husband, whom the evidence and everyone else insist is dead.

What is spineless IS telling your wife that you killed her best friend's kid via videotape. What's spineless is letting daddy hold your son and then lying to the baby's mother about why grandpa was at his blessing. What's spineless is letting the father of the dead girl cry while thanking you for setting up a foundation honoring her memory and saying nothing while you believe you're responsible for her death.

If Adam comes back and is angry that Chelsea is on good terms with Victor and Billy, he can take a seat. He can take a whole stadium full of seats. However, I don't think he will be upset with her at all. He'll be grateful that she forgives and loves him and that he has a family to bring him home.

Good post, and that is exactly how I see it.

I know folks vehemently say Adam did not kill Delia, AND that might very well turn out to be the truth, who knows.

But even ADAM THINKS HE DID IT. He obviously did hit something or his parking light wouldn't have needed replaced.

Any way all Chelsea knows is HIS videotaped confession, right after they got married, then he was "presumed dead"

How in the world is she supposed to defend him on the H&R, when she was blindsided with it, the only thing she heard about it from Adam was him confessing to it, after he was "dead". And the trail of evidence that Adam did cover up something when he replaced that parking light on the down low. I don't even think she knows about him burning that scarf.

Spineless is not coming forward immediately after he thought he hit her, if he had instead of covering up what ever happened, if he is/was not the H&R driver, then maybe whom ever was would have been discovered then, and Adam would not presumed dead now.

No I don't like the way Billy and Chloe have acted either at times, and yes I do think Billy himself holds a lot of responsibility for leaving her in the car alone. But I don't see how Chelsea can just be expected to jump all over him or Chloe, especially after Connor received Delia's cornea's, what good would that do. She was trying to get information out of Billy to find Adam.

IMO Adam left Chelsea in one he11 of a predicament, and their lucky the cops didn't think she knew about the H&R or Connor might be an orphan, if he was presumed dead and she went to jail.

#28   2014/03/21 10:31AM
    janetb

What is Chelsea supposed to do? Adam confessed to Victor and Billy and left a taped confession for her to see. It's hard to defend someone who has already said he did it.

#29   2014/03/21 10:31AM
    JUJU41

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote JUJU41:

I believe you live and learn from your mistakes and Chelsea has certainly been through the wringer. I think she has become a responsible productive young woman who is perfectly capable of making her own decisions. Chelsea doesn't need "instructions" on what to do with her life, but I'm sure she would take sage advice.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list