List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG Chelsea!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG Chelsea!

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/03/19 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 10:31AM, Views: 4466, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/19 05:09PM
    Re: OMG Chelsea!
    calliope

That whole scene was surreal. Does she realize Billy held a gun on Adam and effectively caused his "death"? I don't think things are being shared, the tape, what happened that Adam was with Billy. Hello Paul?.....

#12   2014/03/19 05:11PM
    TwoOfEach

Adam lied for months about hitting Delia so I'm not surprised her parents don't believe him when he said he didn't know at the time.

Chelsea is in a horrible position. She loves Adam; yet he apparently caused incredible pain to two people that she cares about. The fact is that Connor can see b/c Billy was generous at the worst moment of his life. A moment that Adam confessed to causing. I doubt she knows all the gory details of the kidnapping. All she knows is the police report about the accident and that Billy wasn't charged with a single crime.

She loves her husband, is looking for him and refusing to give up hope that he's out there. That's huge.

#13   2014/03/19 05:12PM
    flyvicki

Agree! It seems like the only one who defended him was Anita who said it was an accident and he was scared. She needs to help Chelsea defend him and stop letting people call him a murderer. But then she was the one who gave Conner to Chloe to kidnap so I can see why she's not on Chelsea's list of people to take advice from. But yeah, I think if people actually watched the video, they'd possibly have a little compassion. Even Victor knows it was an accident. But the whole incident with Billy kidnapping Adam needs to be investigated. Victoria knew he had a gun and had it, so arrest him.

#14   2014/03/19 05:22PM
    scgananny

I have always liked Chelsea but that changed today when she put him down to BILLY. She knows it was an accident but refuses to defend him to anyone. She was fast to defend Billy though about it being his fault. I don't care what happens to the con now!

#15   2014/03/19 11:45PM
    MissSudsy

I too cannot believe that Chelsea even talked to that idiot Billy, let alone let him hold her child! OMG! Dumbest writing. Ever.

#16   2014/03/20 04:51AM
    DavidaMBurns

Adam would be spinning in his "grave" if he knew Billy was babysitting Connor in the park the other day. Really Chelsea???? I hope Adam is found innocent and he comes back with a vengeance against Billy.

#17   2014/03/20 09:00AM
    janetb

Quote scgananny: I have always liked Chelsea but that changed today when she put him down to BILLY. She knows it was an accident but refuses to defend him to anyone. She was fast to defend Billy though about it being his fault. I don't care what happens to the con now!

How about looking at his from Chelsea's point of view. She told Adam there could be no more lies if they were back together. He kept this from her and then all of a sudden they had to move to Paris right away. His final act was to leave the tape of his confession on a table and that's how she found out. It's hard to defend someone of a crime they confessed to. She still loves him and believes he's still alive. She's guilty by association and that's not fair, all because of Adam.

#18   2014/03/20 09:06AM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:
    Quote scgananny: I have always liked Chelsea but that changed today when she put him down to BILLY. She knows it was an accident but refuses to defend him to anyone. She was fast to defend Billy though about it being his fault. I don't care what happens to the con now!

How about looking at his from Chelsea's point of view. She told Adam there could be no more lies if they were back together. He kept this from her and then all of a sudden they had to move to Paris right away. His final act was to leave the tape of his confession on a table and that's how she found out. It's hard to defend someone of a crime they confessed to. She still loves him and believes he's still alive. She's guilty by association and that's not fair, all because of Adam.

Exactly. Chelsea has done nothing wrong, but she's getting the backlash for what Adam did.

#19   2014/03/20 10:32AM
    JUJU41

Quote hubbardfan: WHAT IS WRONG W/HER??? She doesn't seem to mind having people bad-mouth her husband! First that psycho C hloe, now Billy, all the while he's holding her son and talking about how horrible Adam is! WHY isn't she GRILLING HIM on what he did to her husband, and his whereabouts? WHY is she mewling over her friendship w/Chloe and his relationship w/Victoria? I swear, she's the dumbest woman ever! PLEASE ADAM, come back and take your son from this stupid woman; I know you love her, but still...she can't even follow your instructions!

Taking the baby away from his loving mother is certainly not the answer. Chelsea is still in shock and probably what they are saying doesn't even register. AND, Chelsea has a mind of her own she doesn't need to follow her husbands so called instructions that is an insult to women who are perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

#20   2014/03/20 10:34AM
    JUJU41

Quote Feliciena:
    Quote cards1: Chelsea is the only one even looking or grieving for Adam.

Now she is even getting bad press by being married to the man.

She has took out a restraining order on Chloe.

Adam put Chelsea in a terrible position, leaving her blindsided with that video he made of himself confessing to hitting and killing Delia. She is torn between her love for her hubs, and her gratitude for the couple who just lost their daughter apparently at the hands of her hubs, who's cornea's were transplanted in her son. Tough spot IMO.

Her using Victor's resources to find and search for Adam is her only avenue, at this point he is the only one that will help her.

She doesn't know about Billy holding a gun and possibly shooting Adam before the wreck.

If Adam returns, it will be because Chelsea insisted on Victor looking for him, she's begging him, and she's not letting anyone sway her that against all odds her hub's is still alive.

I agree. She is in love with Adam but she saw the video so she is torn. She feels what he did was terrible so it is difficult for her to defend him. I wish she would have told Billy he wasn't a murderer though.

No, Adam is not a murderer. Billy is the one responsible for his daughter's death and he knows that. Deliahs death was a terrible accident no matter who killed her, but Billy was the one responsible.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list