List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG Chelsea!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG Chelsea!

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/03/19 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 10:31AM, Views: 4359, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/19 12:50PM
    OMG Chelsea!
    hubbardfan

WHAT IS WRONG W/HER??? She doesn't seem to mind having people bad-mouth her husband! First that psycho C hloe, now Billy, all the while he's holding her son and talking about how horrible Adam is! WHY isn't she GRILLING HIM on what he did to her husband, and his whereabouts? WHY is she mewling over her friendship w/Chloe and his relationship w/Victoria? I swear, she's the dumbest woman ever! PLEASE ADAM, come back and take your son from this stupid woman; I know you love her, but still...she can't even follow your instructions!

#2   2014/03/19 01:13PM
    Re: OMG Chelsea!
    maja

I guess pathetic Chelsea has no problems hanging out with the man who kidnapped her husband and caused his "death" or disappearance.Her motto is, "You have something bad to say about my husband, come sit by me".I don't even know why she's mourning her friendship with that viper Chloe. She kidnapped her child, she constantly interfered in her life and gave her bad advice which she stupidly followed.She should be glad that an unstable, cruel, immature and evil woman won't be in her life and won't be near her child.

#3   2014/03/19 01:49PM
    cards1

Chelsea is the only one even looking or grieving for Adam.

Now she is even getting bad press by being married to the man.

She has took out a restraining order on Chloe.

Adam put Chelsea in a terrible position, leaving her blindsided with that video he made of himself confessing to hitting and killing Delia. She is torn between her love for her hubs, and her gratitude for the couple who just lost their daughter apparently at the hands of her hubs, who's cornea's were transplanted in her son. Tough spot IMO.

Her using Victor's resources to find and search for Adam is her only avenue, at this point he is the only one that will help her.

She doesn't know about Billy holding a gun and possibly shooting Adam before the wreck.

If Adam returns, it will be because Chelsea insisted on Victor looking for him, she's begging him, and she's not letting anyone sway her that against all odds her hub's is still alive.

#4   2014/03/19 01:49PM
    chloenoel

All I could think while Billy was sitting there holding Conner is how he is responsible for taking Conners father away. Will somebody please shout ADAM IS NOT A MURDERER! It was an unfortunate accident. I don't know what Chelsea is thinking but she needs to pull it together and fight for her husband, not sit and have a friendly conversation with the man responsible for Adam being gone. Billy shouldn't be getting off so easy, I have said over and over that Adams kidnapping by gunpoint should have been investigated and Billy needs to be held responsible for his crime. Then he can do his whining behind bars.

#5   2014/03/19 02:07PM
    hubbardfan

The absurdity of it all...the two KIDNAPPERS walking around free w/no consequences, while others pay the price (Victoria, Chelsea, Connor)! He kidnaps a man @gunpoint, she kidnaps a baby and takes him out of the country, yet the GCPD have no plans to do anything about it, b/c they're FOP's (Friends of Paul)! We need a new police chief! I used to like Paul, but he's become a joke!

#6   2014/03/19 03:57PM
    janetb

Let's not forget that Adam made a video confession and confessed to Victor and Billy that he was the one who hit Delia. How are people expected to feel? Chelsea doesn't believe he's dead and wants Victor to find him, dead or alive. She is now guilty by association which isn't fair, she was blindsided like everyone else when Adam just left the tape for her so see.

#7   2014/03/19 04:19PM
    Prairie_Maiden

When Adam made the video he clearly stated that he did not feel anything or he would never have driven off. As far as he knew he only swerved to miss the dog who was fine when he got out of the car so he left. Why doesn't Chelsea try and make people understand that there is no way he could have hit Delia without knowing he hit something. She frustrates me because she stands by and lets everyone call him a murderer. What kind of a wife who loves her husband would would do that?? I have no idea why Adam confessed to killing Delia in the first place. That was a big mistake.

#8   2014/03/19 04:36PM
    Feliciena

Quote cards1: Chelsea is the only one even looking or grieving for Adam.

Now she is even getting bad press by being married to the man.

She has took out a restraining order on Chloe.

Adam put Chelsea in a terrible position, leaving her blindsided with that video he made of himself confessing to hitting and killing Delia. She is torn between her love for her hubs, and her gratitude for the couple who just lost their daughter apparently at the hands of her hubs, who's cornea's were transplanted in her son. Tough spot IMO.

Her using Victor's resources to find and search for Adam is her only avenue, at this point he is the only one that will help her.

She doesn't know about Billy holding a gun and possibly shooting Adam before the wreck.

If Adam returns, it will be because Chelsea insisted on Victor looking for him, she's begging him, and she's not letting anyone sway her that against all odds her hub's is still alive.

I agree. She is in love with Adam but she saw the video so she is torn. She feels what he did was terrible so it is difficult for her to defend him. I wish she would have told Billy he wasn't a murderer though.

#9   2014/03/19 04:41PM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb: Let's not forget that Adam made a video confession and confessed to Victor and Billy that he was the one who hit Delia. How are people expected to feel? Chelsea doesn't believe he's dead and wants Victor to find him, dead or alive. She is now guilty by association which isn't fair, she was blindsided like everyone else when Adam just left the tape for her so see.

Adam left the video tape for Chelsea to listen to, alone. No, he didn't know Billy would kidnap him, but he still took the easy way out in regards to Chelsea. So, now she is suffering the backlash of what Adam and everyone else thinks he did. Nevertheless, she is asking Victor to help find him. There is no reason for her to rail against Billy, based on what she knows, Adam did confess to killing Delia. Give the girl a break, she is doing the best she can under the circumstances.

#10   2014/03/19 04:51PM
    Blue 501

Quote hubbardfan: WHAT IS WRONG W/HER??? She doesn't seem to mind having people bad-mouth her husband! First that psycho C hloe, now Billy, all the while he's holding her son and talking about how horrible Adam is! WHY isn't she GRILLING HIM on what he did to her husband, and his whereabouts? WHY is she mewling over her friendship w/Chloe and his relationship w/Victoria? I swear, she's the dumbest woman ever! PLEASE ADAM, come back and take your son from this stupid woman; I know you love her, but still...she can't even follow your instructions!

Besides, both Chloe & Billy have made it clear that they think Adam deserves to die. What does Chelsea think Billy will do if she persuades him Adam is still alive? Kill him again, that's what, in hope it sticks this time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 04:57PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list