List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Started by Clogiudice at 2014/03/19 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 03:02PM, Views: 2463, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/03/20 01:26PM
    Re: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?
    jemma

Don't care for the character AT ALL....
    She is creepy.
    Has no redeeming qualities.

#32   2014/03/20 01:29PM
    daisy1984

I can't stand her. She is so unpleasant and has such an attitude about everything. I sympathize that she has lost a child, but she is just such a negative person. Plus, clearly she still has a thing for Billy.

#33   2014/03/20 03:18PM
    jaque

She has that Hot look...The previous Billy and her had the right chemistry...new Billy forget it...He looks like Victoria's little brother

#34   2014/03/20 03:39PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote Nikki75: I dislike her very very much. She's so manipulative and fake. I can't stand her at all. I'm sick of Billy too. I cant wait for Stitch and Victoria to get together! I hope they do.
    Me too. Villy has been destroyed, and for once, TGVN didn't cause it. I'm anxious to see the Nu-Kelly and if she'll still be pursuing Billy boy.

#35   2014/03/20 05:56PM
    pvpfan

[quote]Quote deceived: [quote]Quote Joy T: I want Phyllis to come back and slap that smug grin right off her face! Phyllis would see right through her.

Having said that about the character, I love Cynthia W and her acting on GL. She plays evil really well and I was hoping that Y&R would let her loose before she departs.

Cady M (nu Kelly) played good girl on AMC so I don't see her being bad girl. Maybe she can pull it off. We shall see.[/quote]

I am so happy Cady is replacing this actress as I can't stand her... don't know if it's the way she plays the character or just her personally but I'm glad she is leaving the role.

I enjoyed Cady so much as Dixie on AMC and if AMC is gone forever it'll be nice to have a small portion of its actors on this soap...

#36   2014/03/21 10:56AM
    Amyc1

I used to feel sorry for the character but the writers have turned her into someone completely different from who she was early on. She is confrontational, hypocritical, and truly unlikeable. The writers need to decide what to do with her. To me, she doesn't fit in. It makes no sense that Jack is trying to be nice to her now and that she got hired by Lilly....speaking of Lilly...her character is a total jerk too lately. If she and Cane are so good why can't she forgive and move on. C'mon writers....so many weird half-assed story lines going no where. Get crackin" out some new ideas. You got rid of Adam and the Billy we came to know and love and your show has been crap since then.

#37   2014/03/21 11:12AM
    janetb

Kelly served her purpose of causing more problems for Billy. He's still the same idiot who won't grow up and be responsible for his actions. She can go now and no one, except her new BFF Lily would miss her.

#38   2014/03/21 02:29PM
    SilverQueen

Quote Clogiudice: Seriously, is this woman for real? I think she's
    Trouble, trying to wreck Bill' s marriage. And I do not like her. Am I alone in this?

I really seriously do not like Kelly at all and wouldn't miss her at all. Wish Jack could've got her to leave GC for good. I don't even want the new Kelly whose coming as I think they should just totally get rid of the Kelly character. She's useless and boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39   2014/03/21 02:42PM
    nyer566

I don't like her at all. No one knows much about her. She is def after Billy no matter what happens. And if Billy keeps acting stupid seeing her on the side like meeting her in the park Victoria will divorce him for sure. I think Victoria is gonna divorce Billy. I can't wait to see the New person who is gonna play Kelly starting in April. Kelly always looks sloppy and disheveled I am not a fan of hers. Take a shower Kelly and do your hair.

#40   2014/03/21 03:02PM
    blueviolet22

Does anyone else think Kelly is the real hit and run driver that killed poor Deilah? Her name was on Victor's lists of drivers the investigator provided.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list