List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Started by Clogiudice at 2014/03/19 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 03:02PM, Views: 2531, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/03/19 07:48PM
    Re: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?
    auntmille

I don't like the character. She came onto the scene in a mysterious way. It seems as if she has an agenda. She hooked Billy, and because he's an idiot, she was able to reel him right on in. She knows what she's doing. I just hope the s/l progresses quickly because I'm anxious to see what her end game is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 07:51PM
    #22   2014/03/19 07:51PM
    janesBydiction

The Kelly character in general is abysmal. She's always using her dead kid for pity. I don't know what they are trying to go for with the character but I'm not feeling it. Her interactions with Jack were also painful to watch.

#23   2014/03/19 08:45PM
    baybay

I don't hate her. I think she's kind of interesting. She plays the whole "girl you love to hate" part very well. My problem isn't her... it was just the whole "kill off Delia" storyline that I didn't like. There has just been so much SADNESS since Katherine died. I want that part to end.. at least Jill and Colin are injecting some humor to the program.

#24   2014/03/19 08:51PM
    IndyFan

It is basically a moot point whether we like this Kelly or not since the actress will be leaving soon. I like the character of Kelly as there are a lot of unanswered ??? about her. Looking forward to the recast to move all this forward....

#25   2014/03/19 09:21PM
    villyforever55

I dislike the character, not the actress. If the recast still acts like 'Kelly' and doesn't change her manipulative ways, I still won't like her.

#26   2014/03/19 11:42PM
    MissSudsy

Quote Clogiudice: Seriously, is this woman for real? I think she's
    Trouble, trying to wreck Bill' s marriage. And I do not like her. Am I alone in this?

Can't stand her!

#27   2014/03/19 11:55PM
    SeniorFananatic

What is ther to like about Kelly?....Nothing! Poor casting: She is TOO old for Billy. How could she help Billy when she can't get herself straight. The berievement group was a terrible failure in every way. Kelly could make fans stop watching YR. Hope the recast is better. The recast of Billy is a failure too! He needs to be sent back to "Miramar" or parts unknown. Good reason for Victoria to dump him.

#28   2014/03/20 01:38AM
    Feliciena

I use to really dislike her & thought she was the one who hit Delia but as time goes on, I don't think so. Now my feelings for her are mixed as she seems to be a good person yet she can't seem to let go of Billy. Just wonder what Stitch did to her to make her feel the way she does about him. She & Billy do have a connection so will they end up a couple or does she end up with Jack. Could there be a triangle? Lots of questions when it comes to this character. Did they choose Cady to make her look more sympathetic? She is quite older than Billy but that's ok as we see this all the time plus Jack is lot older than Cady is so no double standard here.

#29   2014/03/20 12:44PM
    Nikki75

I dislike her very very much. She's so manipulative and fake. I can't stand her at all. I'm sick of Billy too. I cant wait for Stitch and Victoria to get together! I hope they do.

#30   2014/03/20 12:55PM
    baybay

I don't really dislike the character. She was wrong for what she did with Billy, but it takes two to tango. I can see where someone like that would be hated, but she went through some bad stuff too. I guess it's like real life in that respect... bad things happen and to good people. I just think she AND Billy were wrong for continuing to see each other for whatever the reason. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list