List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?

Started by Clogiudice at 2014/03/19 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/21 03:02PM, Views: 2339, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/19 10:15AM
    Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?
    Clogiudice

Seriously, is this woman for real? I think she's
    Trouble, trying to wreck Bill' s marriage. And I do not like her. Am I alone in this?

#2   2014/03/19 10:42AM
    Re: Kelly? Does anyone else dislike her?
    SLEUTH

I totally dislike her. I don't see the point in her being on the show. The core characters are underplayed, crappy storylines and here comes the newcomer in our face EVERY day.

#3   2014/03/19 10:44AM
    moehop

Or: Does ANYONE like her???

#4   2014/03/19 10:47AM
    villyforever55

Quote moehop: Or: Does ANYONE like her???

THAT is the real question. As for me, I can't stand her. She's a manipulative witch who uses her 'grief' as an excuse to get what she wants.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 10:49AM
    #5   2014/03/19 10:53AM
    georgebailey

I like her, she is interesting imo. IMO, Billy and Victoria have done a nice job on their own destroying their marriage. Victoria and her devotion to Newman and her daddy have been destructive. Billy not being able to avoid Victor's deceitful destructive manipulations have been harmful, and the way he coped with his daughter's death.

#6   2014/03/19 11:31AM
    trinilisa

YES I dislike her!

#7   2014/03/19 11:42AM
    Larkin1620

I agree, I dislike her.

#8   2014/03/19 12:04PM
    Joy T

I want Phyllis to come back and slap that smug grin right off her face! Phyllis would see right through her.

Having said that about the character, I love Cynthia W and her acting on GL. She plays evil really well and I was hoping that Y&R would let her loose before she departs.

Cady M (nu Kelly) played good girl on AMC so I don't see her being bad girl. Maybe she can pull it off. We shall see.

#9   2014/03/19 01:19PM
    Muscetoe

Do not like this character one bit. Manipulative sneaky and a bit€h! Yes she suffered the tragic loss of a child but she has no redeeming qualities that make me feel sorry for her at all.

#10   2014/03/19 01:30PM
    deceived

Quote Joy T: I want Phyllis to come back and slap that smug grin right off her face! Phyllis would see right through her.

Having said that about the character, I love Cynthia W and her acting on GL. She plays evil really well and I was hoping that Y&R would let her loose before she departs.

Cady M (nu Kelly) played good girl on AMC so I don't see her being bad girl. Maybe she can pull it off. We shall see.

I like Kelly... I, too, was hoping Y&R would let her loose, like she acted on GL... That is why I started watching that soap, because of 'Annie' she was awesome...

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list