List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki, Faith, and Cassie picture

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki, Faith, and Cassie picture

Started by savytabby at 2014/03/18 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:17AM, Views: 735, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/03/18 05:29PM
    Nikki, Faith, and Cassie picture
    savytabby

Did anyone else pick up on the fact that Nikki recognized Cassie in Faith's drawing as being from the picture on Victor's desk? And since Faith mentioned it was the same one in Sharon's photo album, how soon until Nikki puts it together or says something to Nick or Noah about it? I loved how they tied it in and hope it leads somewhere.

#2   2014/03/18 05:37PM
    Re: Nikki, Faith, and Cassie picture
    Suzy R

I have the feeling Faith has seen Cassie or there will be more info that opens up from her that Cassie is real or alive. Was a strange segment between Faith and Nikki. Odd.

#3   2014/03/18 06:19PM
    ericlizafan

I think Faith is going to start seeing Cassie.

#4   2014/03/18 06:30PM
    calliope

I guess I am missing something. Why couldn't they have the same photo of Cassie?

#5   2014/03/18 06:36PM
    savytabby

They could, of course, but I'm just thinking it's too much of a concidence. Especially with Faith saying about Sharon missing Cassie, which in itself isn't unusual, but when you tie it altogether I'm sure it will raise some flags with Nikki at some point.

#6   2014/03/18 06:36PM
    savytabby

They could, of course, but I'm just thinking it's too much of a concidence. Especially with Faith saying about Sharon missing Cassie, which in itself isn't unusual, but when you tie it altogether I'm sure it will raise some flags with Nikki at some point.

#7   2014/03/18 06:40PM
    calliope

Oh okay. I was thinking there was something unusual about the picture that I was missing. Thanks.

#8   2014/03/19 10:17AM
    zoltan

Quote savytabby: Did anyone else pick up on the fact that Nikki recognized Cassie in Faith's drawing as being from the picture on Victor's desk? And since Faith mentioned it was the same one in Sharon's photo album, how soon until Nikki puts it together or says something to Nick or Noah about it? I loved how they tied it in and hope it leads somewhere.

Faith spilled the beans on Ian Ward so she could do the same with Cassie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list