List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul is Dylan's Father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul is Dylan's Father

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2014/03/18 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 08:06AM, Views: 5807, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/19 08:37AM
    Re: Paul is Dylan's Father
    Savoy

Quote Maria Maria101: I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.

It would be a good twist to the story, I want Paul to be Dylan's father. That would give Paul a lot of story to play out.

#12   2014/03/19 08:42AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote Savoy:
    Quote Maria Maria101: I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.

It would be a good twist to the story, I want Paul to be Dylan's father. That would give Paul a lot of story to play out.
    It's about time Paul gets some relatives again. I hope our hunches pan out, they'd be so cute together as father and son. They could solve cases together like he did with J.T.

#13   2014/03/19 08:46AM
    deceived

Quote Savoy:

I want Paul and Nikki to be Dylan's parents...Paul would get his son back, remember Ricky???

#14   2014/03/19 09:34AM
    rainflower

Paul and Dylan are already so similar that it would be a great fit if Paul ends up being his dad ; )

#15   2014/03/19 09:46AM
    Williams Family

A fan since way back:well isn't Paul allergic to cats too?

I don't think so. Paul took care of the cat that Patty had to give up when she got arrested. Emily Peterson (Patty's doctor and Jack's fiancee) was allergic to cats.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 09:49AM
    #16   2014/03/19 10:10AM
    Soap E 1964

[quote]Quote deceived: [quote]Quote Savoy: [quote]Quote Maria Maria101: I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.[/quote]

It would be a good twist to the story, I want Paul to be Dylan's father. That would give Paul a lot of story to play out.[/

I want Paul and Nikki to be Dylan's parents...Paul would get his son back, remember Ricky???[/quote]

Paul and Dylan looked like mirrow twins, past and future, when they were talking the other day. If they are not father and son the billed up does not suggest it. I hope they are not related, Paul is not a very supportive daddy he was never there for his son or daughter so on second thought, Dylan will fit right in.

#17   2014/03/19 10:47AM
    georgebailey

I remember it as Paul giving Nikki an STD. He was a very bad guy back then. Only interested in sex. When Nikki's sister Casey was trying to get her on a straight path, he tried to convince her to keep on having sex. If not he was not interested. He also fathered April's daughter Heather back then and was not keen on being responsible.
    I do believe Nikki and Paul could have had sex, even though the was married to Greg Foster. Not much of a marriage at the time as she had betrayed him by keeping quite about his client being innocent in a man's death, where Nikki was present.
    I like Paul being the daddy. Nikki and Paul were both immature back then, and did not make good choices. Ian could have easily manipulated them.

#18   2014/03/20 12:44PM
    ClassicGroove

I would love them as father and son, and I would even go so far as to say I'd love for Paul and Nikki to get back together at some point-- Victor doesn't respect Nikki and its evident that Paul does... Which is sad, because when I started watching five years ago, I was on the Niktor bandwagon.

But a father/son bond between Dylan and Paul might be a good way for Niktor to break up, just because we all know Victor can be really mean to Nikki. Plus, Paul and Dylan look A LOT alike.

#19   2014/03/20 01:45PM
    Nikki75

I have always loved Paul and Nikki whether they are friends or a couple. The chem is sweet!

#20   2014/03/20 03:54PM
    Cuid1

Quote ClassicGroove: I would love them as father and son, and I would even go so far as to say I'd love for Paul and Nikki to get back together at some point-- Victor doesn't respect Nikki and its evident that Paul does... Which is sad, because when I started watching five years ago, I was on the Niktor bandwagon.

But a father/son bond between Dylan and Paul might be a good way for Niktor to break up, just because we all know Victor can be really mean to Nikki. Plus, Paul and Dylan look A LOT alike.
    I don't know about that, Paul seem to love Christine more than the other wives, lovers and girlfriends he had in the past. Remember the other day when Paul told Christine how much he love her?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/20 04:01PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list