List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul is Dylan's Father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul is Dylan's Father

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2014/03/18 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 08:06AM, Views: 5883, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/18 03:37PM
    Paul is Dylan's Father
    Maria Maria101

I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.

#2   2014/03/18 03:43PM
    Re: Paul is Dylan's Father
    soushe

During that period I believe that Paul and Nikki were boyfriend and girlfriend.

#3   2014/03/18 05:54PM
    Soap Fan

Paul and Nikki were together from 1978-1979. During that period of time we never saw a pregnant Nikki or any talk about a baby. It's all out about the time gap. No way Paul could be Dylan's father.

#4   2014/03/18 06:05PM
    Cuid1

Quote soushe: During that period I believe that Paul and Nikki were boyfriend and girlfriend.
    Paul is not Dylan's dad. Nikki was married to another man when she "supposivedly" "got pregnant".

#5   2014/03/18 06:32PM
    Suzy R

Nikki was in the compound with Ian and the followers including Paul. They could have been brainwashed, drugged, or many other things, to possibly make Paul the Dad. If Nikki thinks Ian could be the father then so could Paul. Doesn't matter that she was married to anyone, she was in Ian's lair when Dylan was conceived. Don't understand why they just don't take a paternity test on Ian.
    We are talking about a soap here where they could pretty much do anything they want with the story line whether it makes sense or not. With how these writer's have written, pretty much everything goes, like it or not.

#6   2014/03/18 07:15PM
    A fan since ...

I hope Paul is Dylan's father!!
    remember today when Faith drew a cat along with the family portrait and Dylan started sneezing. well isn't Paul allergic to cats too?
    that doesn't mean anything but i do HOPE that Paul is the father. Victor would have a cow knowing Nikki is connected to someone else for a change!!

#7   2014/03/18 10:19PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote A fan since way back: I hope Paul is Dylan's father!!
    remember today when Faith drew a cat along with the family portrait and Dylan started sneezing. well isn't Paul allergic to cats too?
    that doesn't mean anything but i do HOPE that Paul is the father. Victor would have a cow knowing Nikki is connected to someone else for a change!!
    Good catch, I believe you are correct. Whiskers the cat will help settle this paternity case once and for all.

#8   2014/03/18 11:57PM
    ziggy1

I guess we aren't supposed to be smart enough to figure out the Dylan/Paul connection that Dylan and Paul are father and son... What I think is that Ian gave both Paul and Nikki some memory altering agent and then watched them have sex Dirty old man ...SO HE knows that Paul is Nikki's son and not his....and since they were under the influence of some drug they don't remember the act.

#9   2014/03/19 03:03AM
    annielou

I do not remember when - but I DO remember that when Nikki was introduced onto Y&R - it was because SHE gave him a venereal disease so maybe she DID have a baby with him

#10   2014/03/19 08:32AM
    Mich921

Quote Maria Maria101: I think I got it. All of those cryptic messages from Ian to Paul and Dylan, I believe something happened that Paul and Nikki has blocked. Maybe they were made to have sex or drugged, I don't know but one way they are very connected.

I think that's the secret and would be so typical of the writers to do this.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list