List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/03/18 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 08:57AM, Views: 3383, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/18 04:02PM
    Re: The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon
    janetb

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote keepitfuntosee: The psychologist automatically thinks Sharon is lying instead of consoling and encouraging her by getting more details and looking at other possibilities like someone might be tying to harm her but instead gives a distraught Sharon who is not thinking right shock treatment as Cassie arrives before this treatment to give Sharon her own shock treatment. I am pulling for Sharon to fire the psychologist and telling Nick the truth about the DNA test and confronting Victor about his deception. I AM ROOTING FOR SHARON TO BECOME THE VICTOR INSTEAD OF THE VICTIM Plus it is amazing how no one had seen the fake Cassie Yet for she is all over the place

The psychologist obviously has very little sympathy for her because she told Sharon that she could stop all of this if she wanted to. Just tell the truth. Sharon keeps whining and crying and the doctor looked disgusted. Sharon is a total waste of time. She wants the doctor to help her to keep lying.

Sharon had told her doctor that keeping the secret was making life miserable and she would tell Nick. She wouldn't do it and chose the ECT instead. The doctor was stunned that she would choose that in order to keep a man, rather than tell the truth. Sharon's problems go far beyond the secret. This desperate fear of being alone and needing a man have always been there and she'll never get better until it's dealt with.

#12   2014/03/18 04:21PM
    calliope

Quote roseofsharon1942: Some things on the show go on and on like the secret but I guess there is a means to the end. Some things go to quickly like this doctor so quick to use the electric juice. Hopefully something will happen to stop these unnecessary treatments. They may cause more harm than good. If this Cassie just disappears all of sudden and isn't on the show anymore without be found out, I don't know how I will feel about the writers.

Please remember the doctor does not know what we do. She only knows that Sharon has been on various meds and she is still seeing Cassie. Now she is feeling Cassie. I know it is easier to blame the doctor for Sharon's state but she only knows what Sharon tells her. If Sharon would only open up and tell the doctor what started all this the doctor would be more able to help. Why, why, why would any woman do this to keep a man? As she admitted nothing would be worse than losing Nick. That is pretty sad.

#13   2014/03/18 04:33PM
    Sunnyflower

That is the key here isn't it? Sharon supposedly is getting so much better and stronger and this Cassie stuff is big bad Victor's fault, but the bottom line is she is choosing a very serious treatment over the simple option of telling the truth so she can hang on to a man.

CLEARLY Sharon is very, very VERY far from being well.

#14   2014/03/18 04:51PM
    linder

even if sharon remember the flowers ,,cassie didnt take the card out that was in the flowers,and they could easily say
    they were sent to the wrong room...the card was still in the flowers when cassie left

#15   2014/03/18 05:20PM
    ExPghGirl

ECT is effective for major depression syndrome for one. Its debilitating, meaning you just aren't jumping up and down for a day or two. There is some serious memory loss also. Treatment is not limited to one or two, like I'm sure they will try to pull off for Sharon. My husband had 33 of these before there was any improvement, over at least 6 months. I hate when writers just pull treatments out of the air and try to get people to think this is the answer. This is just not some run of the mill, common treatment entered into lightly. It is a last resort and Sharon is far from that....

#16   2014/03/18 05:34PM
    calliope

Quote ExPghGirl: ECT is effective for major depression syndrome for one. Its debilitating, meaning you just aren't jumping up and down for a day or two. There is some serious memory loss also. Treatment is not limited to one or two, like I'm sure they will try to pull off for Sharon. My husband had 33 of these before there was any improvement, over at least 6 months. I hate when writers just pull treatments out of the air and try to get people to think this is the answer. This is just not some run of the mill, common treatment entered into lightly. It is a last resort and Sharon is far from that....

But she is not truthful with the doctor. No meds work, her hallucinations are escalating to she can now feel. She has been in treatment from several doctors for a long time. The doctor thinks no standard treatment is helping her because Sharon will not tell her what is really going on. Sharon chooses this extreme treatment so she doesn't have to tell a Nick her "secret".
    Never fear, I am sure Mighty Nick will save the day!

#17   2014/03/18 05:57PM
    GCresident

What a shame!
    Sharon has lost her mind, because of Victor. I can't wait for Nick to find out about the Cassie imposter.. That's an all time low for Victor in my books!

#18   2014/03/18 06:05PM
    calliope

I despise Victor but he has nothing to do with her original lie and sightings of Cassie. He is heightening it but this starts with Sharon. She is bottling all this up to keep Nick. Now she has convinced herself she is crazier than she is. Choosing ECT so she can hang on to Nick is just stupid.

#19   2014/03/18 07:08PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote calliope: I despise Victor but he has nothing to do with her original lie and sightings of Cassie. He is heightening it but this starts with Sharon. She is bottling all this up to keep Nick. Now she has convinced herself she is crazier than she is. Choosing ECT so she can hang on to Nick is just stupid.

So, does this mean that when Sharon, if she does, has this treatment, she may forget the DNA change? If that is the case, if it is ever brought up, will it refresh her mind? If not, I can see where this is where the writers are changing Sharon to be the love of Nicks life.

#20   2014/03/18 07:37PM
    calliope

I don't know. She might not remember it but it could stay with her. That's the thing, it's hard to know for sure what ECT effects will be. It works wonders for some and let's them lead a happy life.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list