List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/03/18 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 08:57AM, Views: 3197, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/18 11:52AM
    The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon
    keepitfuntosee

The psychologist automatically thinks Sharon is lying instead of consoling and encouraging her by getting more details and looking at other possibilities like someone might be tying to harm her but instead gives a distraught Sharon who is not thinking right shock treatment as Cassie arrives before this treatment to give Sharon her own shock treatment. I am pulling for Sharon to fire the psychologist and telling Nick the truth about the DNA test and confronting Victor about his deception. I AM ROOTING FOR SHARON TO BECOME THE VICTOR INSTEAD OF THE VICTIM Plus it is amazing how no one had seen the fake Cassie Yet for she is all over the place

#2   2014/03/18 12:02PM
    Re: The Psychologist, Shock Treatment & Cassie/Sharon
    tuck4704

I agree and also, fake Cassie came in with flowers. I didn't see her take them when she left. Did anybody on here see her take them? If not, then will Nick or Noah or anybody question where they came from.

#3   2014/03/18 12:08PM
    roseofsharon...

Some things on the show go on and on like the secret but I guess there is a means to the end. Some things go to quickly like this doctor so quick to use the electric juice. Hopefully something will happen to stop these unnecessary treatments. They may cause more harm than good. If this Cassie just disappears all of sudden and isn't on the show anymore without be found out, I don't know how I will feel about the writers.

#4   2014/03/18 02:00PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote tuck4704: I agree and also, fake Cassie came in with flowers. I didn't see her take them when she left. Did anybody on here see her take them? If not, then will Nick or Noah or anybody question where they came from.

The flowers were already outside the room in the hall. Cass-a-like just picked them up and carried them inside the room.

#5   2014/03/18 02:05PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote keepitfuntosee: The psychologist automatically thinks Sharon is lying instead of consoling and encouraging her by getting more details and looking at other possibilities like someone might be tying to harm her but instead gives a distraught Sharon who is not thinking right shock treatment as Cassie arrives before this treatment to give Sharon her own shock treatment. I am pulling for Sharon to fire the psychologist and telling Nick the truth about the DNA test and confronting Victor about his deception. I AM ROOTING FOR SHARON TO BECOME THE VICTOR INSTEAD OF THE VICTIM Plus it is amazing how no one had seen the fake Cassie Yet for she is all over the place

The psychologist obviously has very little sympathy for her because she told Sharon that she could stop all of this if she wanted to. Just tell the truth. Sharon keeps whining and crying and the doctor looked disgusted. Sharon is a total waste of time. She wants the doctor to help her to keep lying.

#6   2014/03/18 02:07PM
    Layngel

Quote tuck4704: I agree and also, fake Cassie came in with flowers. I didn't see her take them when she left. Did anybody on here see her take them? If not, then will Nick or Noah or anybody question where they came from.

That's a good question..

#7   2014/03/18 02:10PM
    Layngel

Quote roseofsharon1942: Some things on the show go on and on like the secret but I guess there is a means to the end. Some things go to quickly like this doctor so quick to use the electric juice. Hopefully something will happen to stop these unnecessary treatments. They may cause more harm than good. If this Cassie just disappears all of sudden and isn't on the show anymore without be found out, I don't know how I will feel about the writers.

I agree, I hope that does not happen because I hate when sl's just get faded without conclusion. I really hope they don't do the electric shock therapy. I mean I do believe Sharon needs to confess, but that just seems extreme. Especially since she really is seeing "Cassie". I hope the truth comes out about Sharon but also about Victor.

#8   2014/03/18 02:13PM
    Sunnyflower

Sorry any sane psychiatrist would think Sharon was nuts for saying her dead daughter was real yadda yadda yadda....

#9   2014/03/18 02:15PM
    Feliciena

I'm bothered by the fact that they even brought the shock treatments up on this show. I didn't even think that was done anymore.

#10   2014/03/18 02:18PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Feliciena: I'm bothered by the fact that they even brought the shock treatments up on this show. I didn't even think that was done anymore.

Yes it is a treatment that is currently in use. It can be very effective.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list