List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Vote! Who For Recast Phyllis Newman?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vote! Who For Recast Phyllis Newman?

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/03/18 06:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 09:10AM, Views: 2062, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/18 02:00PM
    Re: Vote! Who For Recast Phyllis Newman?
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Layngel:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: I voted for Tamara Braun i think she could be great as phyllis newman

She was great on DOOL, AMC and GH!

Yes she was i vote for her because i did not any other of them actors very well and she was on of my gavorote actress ever

#12   2014/03/18 02:01PM
    Layngel

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: I voted for Tamara Braun i think she could be great as phyllis newman

Yes she was i vote for her because i did not any other of them actors very well and she was on of my gavorote actress ever

She is great. I would probably vote for them all, I know some of them and I just want Phyllis back lol!

#13   2014/03/18 02:04PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Layngel:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote Layngel:

She is great. I would probably vote for them all, I know some of them and I just want Phyllis back lol!

I agree i want her back to it not same with out her

#14   2014/03/18 02:05PM
    Layngel

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote Layngel:

I agree i want her back to it not same with out her

Ita!

#15   2014/03/18 02:19PM
    soapy-sister

Doesn't matter to me WHO they recast it won't be MS

#16   2014/03/18 02:32PM
    laurie6

To bad it won't be MS, She was the best actress on this show. Right now I would be ok with a recast since the character is so badly needed because everyone else is such a bore.

#17   2014/03/18 03:07PM
    gml0603

I agree with the former Phyllis character, although again, trying to replace these leading characters Adam, Billy, now Phyllis it's a tall order. I won't rant about Michael Muhney on this post too much what a huge mistake that was. The show needs to be cautious filling roles quickly.

#18   2014/03/18 03:19PM
    calliope

I loved Gina as Dinah but I don't know if she is Phyllis. I like the looks of Jamie Lunar but know nothing about her acting.

#19   2014/03/18 03:26PM
    Kelly3829

Quote calliope: I loved Gina as Dinah but I don't know if she is Phyllis. I like the looks of Jamie Lunar but know nothing about her acting.

When I heard MS was leaving the first person I thought of was Gina! She was fantastic as Dinah on GL, can play a great semi-pshyco as well as show a softer, more fun loving side!

#20   2014/03/18 03:38PM
    soushe

I think Gina Tognoni, Dinah from Guiding Light would do a good job. She can play crazy, upset with arms flapping just like Michelle Stafford.

But maybe she is already on another soap.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list