List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sigh ...nothing happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sigh ...nothing happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lovealldogs at 2014/03/18 04:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 08:09AM, Views: 1634, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/18 04:23AM
    sigh ...nothing happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lovealldogs

I haven't bothered to watch once in the past few weeks because NOTHING is progressing. Very, Very boring. NOT ONE s/l is close to rapping up.
    ever single s/l has come to a stand still. So many should just be thrown out... and start over. Sorry about the rant but plesssssssss Y&r has turned in one LONG SNL skit.
    Many of us posters here could do a much better job at writing.... and it wouldn't take much effort.
    sigh

#2   2014/03/18 07:23AM
    Re: sigh ...nothing happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rilynne

Sorry you feel that way. I have been enjoying Y&R. My complaint would be I cannot stand the new Billy, I so... miss Billy Miller. This new Billy doesn't have the chemistry with Victoria so now the dynamics have changed for me. Other than that, I like it. Come on back, maybe May sweeps will catch your interests.

#3   2014/03/18 07:23AM
    Rilynne

Sorry dp??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/18 07:23AM
    #4   2014/03/18 07:31AM
    frostysmygirl

Sorry you are not enjoying the show I am enjoying it very much. Some stories need to come to en end though like u said

#5   2014/03/18 07:35AM
    Chalen

I have been enjoying the show very much also. I love the new Billy (Mr. Tom). I am opposite to most people, I never liked the old Billy at all!!

Waiting to see who the new Phylis is and the new Adam, cannot wait!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/18 07:40AM
    #6   2014/03/18 09:19AM
    Woodsgirl

Quote lovealldogs: I haven't bothered to watch once in the past few weeks because NOTHING is progressing. Very, Very boring. NOT ONE s/l is close to rapping up.
    ever single s/l has come to a stand still. So many should just be thrown out... and start over. Sorry about the rant but plesssssssss Y&r has turned in one LONG SNL skit.
    Many of us posters here could do a much better job at writing.... and it wouldn't take much effort.
    sigh

Agreed. I thought yesterday"s show was so boring. Can't stand Colin and Jill story line. Tried to like nuBilly, just across as a whiny kid. Could go on but won't. I'm falling asleep just talking about it!

#7   2014/03/18 09:27AM
    jb4me

Agree, too many storylines moving at a snail's pace but I'm hanging in there anxiously awaiting an Adam/Connor/Chelsea reunion and I can't wait to find out if Paul is Dylan's father. I hope these storylines live up to my expectations!!

#8   2014/03/18 09:37AM
    moehop

I like some of the SLs but I have to agree that some have drug out way too long.
    I like a mystery and it does work to keep viewers tuning in. However, when they drag the mystery out too long, it has to be a pretty big climatic surprise or it is a big let down. For that reason, I think they shoot themselves in the foot dragging some out way too long.
    I am ready for a conclusion to the music box mystery and to an answer to the relationship between Stitch and Kelly.
    Tell us please before we lose interest and don't even care!!

#9   2014/03/18 09:53AM
    Coonfoot

I am enjoying this soap for a change. I love seeing the veteran actors doing what they do best..... Really loving the Shick scenes (been waiting patiently for them to get back together for a long time). I like Jill and Colin. They had to get some sort of love interest for Jill...might as well be Colin. They are comic relief to me, just like Gloria and Jeff.

#10   2014/03/18 10:23AM
    Deana4Villy

There used to be this really artful balance where there might have been 4 or 5 story lines going, but they were all in different levels of progression. Every Friday was cliffhanger Friday, and while one story was climaxing, another one was heating up ready to be that cliffhanger the next week. Then there were generally two that were just progressing, and one that was just a hint of what was to come. Lately, it's all drama, or all just progressing along, it seems. I miss the balance.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/18 10:24AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list