List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writer's GIVE BILLY A BRAIN!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writer's GIVE BILLY A BRAIN!!!

Started by AdamPhan at 2014/03/17 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 12:54PM, Views: 448, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/03/17 05:51PM
    Writer's GIVE BILLY A BRAIN!!!
    AdamPhan

Please stop giving him dialogue that makes him to continually sound like a total idiot. "You kissed Ben!" Helloooo??? You slept with Kelly!

"If I could go back in time..."
    "How can I show you that I'll never do that again.."
    "What can I do to make your forgive me.."

Geeze scuffed up CD's repeat themselves less than this guy does. Honestly Victoria (and the rest of us) have HEARD all this whining and wheedling a billion times before.

I'll change.

I'll go to counseling.

I'll do better.

I'll win your heart.

Yah! Yah! Yah!

Spare us!

Give this new actor a fighting chance for crying out loud. Don't let him wallow in stupidity and inane dialogue that makes even Kim Il Sung's rantings sound like Einstein.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 05:59PM
    #2   2014/03/17 06:15PM
    Re: Writer's GIVE BILLY A BRAIN!!!
    fishergirl19

It is so hard to watch the new Billy, I now have to fast forward the Billy & Victoria story line. They were my favorites to watch. I don’t even want this couple to stay together, It seems as though Ben (Stitch) is much more of a man for her. This new Billy is just not a good fit for Victoria anymore.

#3   2014/03/19 12:25PM
    Tra2020

Billy has always been one of my favorite characters. Loved watching him whether he was Vicky or not. Now, it is all I can do to not fast forward through his scenes. The "new Billy" is not even a close 2nd! He just can 't pull off being Billy. He looks like a child. PLEASE bring the REAL Billy back!!!

#4   2014/03/19 12:54PM
    Joy T

I agree! He looks like a little 16 year old. He is always dressed like he is getting ready for high school.

It's great that David Tom still looks 20 years younger and the same as he was when he first played Billy but his youthfulness is not working alongside AH (Victoria.)

This Billy absolutely doesn't work with Victoria, this Kelly and absolutely no way with Cady McClain's nuKelly.

Please Jill P....do not ruin David Tom's career. Hurry and match him with a younger actress. I know you cannot go out and just hire somebody younger for him so use what you've got. How about Lily? She and Cane are sooo boring. Perhaps they would have great chemistry and they definitely look the part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 12:56PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list