List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Billy mental or what?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Billy mental or what?

Started by Capucine at 2014/03/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 05:45AM, Views: 2159, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/17 06:10PM
    Re: Is Billy mental or what?
    AdamPhan

I love that he said.."An hour is too long...a minute...." referring to his being away from Johnny. Meanwhile the moron seems to forget he didn't even bother to spend ANY time with his son during his days and nights of grief. It's okay to grieve but honestly, you'd think if you lost ONE child you'd spend MORE time with the one you have left.

#12   2014/03/17 06:14PM
    villyforever55

Quote AdamPhan: I love that he said.."An hour is too long...a minute...." referring to his being away from Johnny. Meanwhile the moron seems to forget he didn't even bother to spend ANY time with his son during his days and nights of grief. It's okay to grieve but honestly, you'd think if you lost ONE child you'd spend MORE time with the one you have left.

Not necessarily. I'm not excusing his behavior, but one child does not take the place of another. Plus, he didn't feel Johnny would be safe with him at one point. I will give him some credit for realizing he does have a living child who needs him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 06:15PM
    #13   2014/03/19 07:51AM
    zoltan

Billy is grieving. I can't even imagine what's it's like to lose a child. But what makes it so much worse for Billy is that he feels responsible for his daughter's death.

#14   2014/04/01 04:43PM
    mom chez

Vikki needs a good therapist to get rid of parasite Billy.

#15   2014/04/01 04:47PM
    ericlizafan

Quote AdamPhan: I love that he said.."An hour is too long...a minute...." referring to his being away from Johnny. Meanwhile the moron seems to forget he didn't even bother to spend ANY time with his son during his days and nights of grief. It's okay to grieve but honestly, you'd think if you lost ONE child you'd spend MORE time with the one you have left.

Not necessarily, everyone grieves in their own way. He also blamed himself for Delia's death, so maybe on some level he didn't want to get close to Johnny because he was afraid of hurting him too.

#16   2014/04/01 05:01PM
    mom chez

Billy certainly is moody, will give him credit for that.

#17   2014/04/01 05:28PM
    villyforever55

Quote ericlizafan:

Not necessarily, everyone grieves in their own way. He also blamed himself for Delia's death, so maybe on some level he didn't want to get close to Johnny because he was afraid of hurting him too.

That's what I think too, he was afraid. Billy has been spending more time with Johnny since his 'revelation' so he does miss him, probably more now than ever and that's a good thing.

#18   2014/04/01 06:08PM
    TwoOfEach

Shutting down and shutting everyone out is a pretty common way of dealing with grief. My mom did that when my dad died and the older kids (we were in our early 20s) had to look out for the two who were still young or they wouldn't have gotten to school or fed dinner some days.

Billy has come to his senses and misses his family. It might be too little, too late but I'm glad that he's determined to spend time with Johnny.

#19   2014/04/01 06:55PM
    ajax

Billy didn't shut out everyone. He pushed away Victoria and his family.

But he opened his heart and his zipper for Kelly.

He turned to Kelly but rejected Victoria and Johnny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/01 06:56PM
    #20   2014/04/01 09:37PM
    jilltidwell

Quote zoltan: Billy is grieving. I can't even imagine what's it's like to lose a child. But what makes it so much worse for Billy is that he feels responsible for his daughter's death.

Billy and Chloe and using Delia's death as an excuse for their actions. That's not going to work.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list