List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Billy mental or what?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Billy mental or what?

Started by Capucine at 2014/03/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 05:45AM, Views: 2047, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/17 09:47AM
    Is Billy mental or what?
    Capucine

I suppose im not invited to go with you and Johnny? Is he crazy? Old Billy or New Billy the story lines would be the same. Give me a freaking break! How many times has this guy screwed up,lied etc? I'm sorry but he needs to go.

#2   2014/03/17 10:02AM
    Re: Is Billy mental or what?
    tiredofthis

Quote Capucine: I suppose im not invited to go with you and Johnny? Is he crazy? Old Billy or New Billy the story lines would be the same. Give me a freaking break! How many times has this guy screwed up,lied etc? I'm sorry but he needs to go.

#3   2014/03/17 10:12AM
    dairymaid

Quote Capucine: I suppose im not invited to go with you and Johnny? Is he crazy? Old Billy or New Billy the story lines would be the same. Give me a freaking break! How many times has this guy screwed up,lied etc? I'm sorry but he needs to go.

He is just a man with "convenient amnesia" and thinks that he can still have a "friendship" with Kelly and Victoria is supposed to be "okay" with it! Not only that he keeps making numerous mistakes but just the fact that after the big reveal on their tryst, he still keeps letting Kelly come between them. First of all, he should have changed his cell phone number so that she would not have been able to call him and leave the message for Victoria to hear. Kelly has been angling from the start to break them up.

#4   2014/03/17 10:17AM
    Ontarian

He just doesn't get it. He doesn't think what he has done is that big of a deal. He thinks that by telling Vikki that it didn't mean anything and that he loves HER, not Kelly, that she should take him back and forget it. He's wrapped up in himself. Other people and their feelings don't matter: only his. Vikki needs to dump him. How many times has he hurt her. If she takes him back, there will be more times to come.

#5   2014/03/17 10:27AM
    tiredofthis

Yes, he is. Victoria will be just as mental as he is if she believe that crap he's telling her. She is a product of Victor Newman, so get a back bone and ice in your veins Victoria and tell Billy where he and Kelly can shovel it.

This Billy is a horrible actor he need to go back to "The School of Acting" for a few more lessons. Please bring back the old Billy he's better on the EYES.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 10:30AM
    #6   2014/03/17 11:29AM
    tricia98

I think Victoria it's addicted to Billy like he's a drug....and btw I think DT is a great actor and he is doing just fine in the Billy Abbott role.

#7   2014/03/17 12:41PM
    FL senior fan

In a way he is. Remember about a week ago Jack made some comment about him always self-destructing since he was young; something relating back to Jill and his Father John.

#8   2014/03/17 12:56PM
    JUJU41

Quote Ontarian:

He just doesn't get it. He doesn't think what he has done is that big of a deal. He thinks that by telling Vikki that it didn't mean anything and that he loves HER, not Kelly, that she should take him back and forget it. He's wrapped up in himself. Other people and their feelings don't matter: only his. Vikki needs to dump him. How many times has he hurt her. If she takes him back, there will be more times to come.

Billy is totally self absorbed and can rationalize anything he does. I don't think he can change even if he wants to. Victoria needs to get out now!

#9   2014/03/17 01:03PM
    janetb

Quote Ontarian:

Billy always thinks that saying he's sorry makes it all okay and Victoria owes him forgiveness. This isn't a family vacation . She's going away to see her son and have some time and space away from Billy . He owes her that, but as usual it's all about him.

#10   2014/03/17 01:04PM
    chloenoel

I have always been a Billy fan but this just takes the cake. He just doesn't get it. He thinks he can whine & profess his love and all is forgiven. He and Chloe do have a lot in common since she thinks all she has to do is say sorry & all goes back to normal too. Still trying like new/old Billy but I bet I would be more sympathetic if Billy Miller was still playing the part.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list