List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Deacon Sharpe fans....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Deacon Sharpe fans....

Started by Joy T at 2014/03/17 08:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 09:53AM, Views: 1156, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/19 09:23AM
    Re: Deacon Sharpe fans....
    calliope

Quote villyforever55: Wow! It seems there is always a reference to either Sharon or Phyllis on threads that have nothing to do with either one. It gets a bit tiring.

The morning was going along so well.

I wonder why Deacon is coming back. Is Brooke going be attracted again and start sending texts?

#12   2014/03/19 09:28AM
    villyforever55

I have to admit I have been watching B&B for a few days, just to see Katie and Ridge and to watch Brooke go ballistic. It's been fun. As for Deacon, who knows.

#13   2014/03/19 09:28AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote villyforever55: Wow! It seems there is always a reference to either Sharon or Phyllis on threads that have nothing to do with either one. It gets a bit tiring.

Excuse me but Deacon had a lot to do with Phyllis. It was a shock to daytime viewers who love and expect to see love in the afternoon instead of filthy sex on a dumpster.

#14   2014/03/19 09:34AM
    kyun

Quote cards1:
    Quote countryMomof4: I hope there is a crossover

Deacon is so sleazy but SK plays him to perfection!

ITA, SK plays Deacon Sharpe well, looking forward to his return on B&B, I like him better on there than Y&R, guess it's because he has more back story there since he is Hope's father.

I loved what was developed when Hope was getting married and Bill's involvement came out and Deacon really spoke from the heart. Deacon became an even more interesting character, and I'll be eager to see what happens next with him.

#15   2014/03/19 09:36AM
    calliope

Quote villyforever55: I have to admit I have been watching B&B for a few days, just to see Katie and Ridge and to watch Brooke go ballistic. It's been fun. As for Deacon, who knows.

I haven't watched for months but read the updates. Ally sounds interesting. I wonder what Deacon will think of Wily Wyatt.

#16   2014/03/19 09:39AM
    villyforever55

Quote frostysmygirl:

Excuse me but Deacon had a lot to do with Phyllis. It was a shock to daytime viewers who love and expect to see love in the afternoon instead of filthy sex on a dumpster.

That last comment just proved my point. Thank you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 09:41AM
    #17   2014/03/19 09:45AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote frostysmygirl:

That last comment just proved my point. Thank you.

Your welcome and I need to add what made it more shocking was that Deacon Sharpe was the man who tried to frame Phyl's son for murder yet she ignored that fact and hopped up on rat droppings and the rest is history.

#18   2014/03/19 09:53AM
    cards1

Quote kyun:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote countryMomof4: I hope there is a crossover

Deacon is so sleazy but SK plays him to perfection!

ITA, SK plays Deacon Sharpe well, looking forward to his return on B&B, I like him better on there than Y&R, guess it's because he has more back story there since he is Hope's father.

I loved what was developed when Hope was getting married and Bill's involvement came out and Deacon really spoke from the heart. Deacon became an even more interesting character, and I'll be eager to see what happens next with him.

Me to, and I LMBO when he called BS a "sissy boy, with all that sissy boy jewelery"

I don't think all of BS's involvement in springing Deacon from jail has ever been revealed to all.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list