List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2014/03/16 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:40AM, Views: 4582, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/03/17 01:30PM
    Re: Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting
    hubbardfan

Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah! We're looking @the reincarnation of Adam! If TSJ gets it, I'll watch again!

#22   2014/03/17 02:46PM
    SoapySportFan

Of course none of us actually work with these actors, so who knows which ones are divas and which ones are not? If it is true that a "no diva need apply" caveat is part of the casting call because they want an actor who can play nice with EB, maybe the diva is on the other foot? My point would be that unless you are on set with these actors, you do not know what really transpires there. All you can judge is the final product on your tv screen. Love the Groundhog Day reference... babe...I got you babe...

#23   2014/03/17 04:27PM
    Axl Rose

Let's campaign to get TSJ as Adam, he gets my vote as Adam

#24   2014/03/17 04:58PM
    habbyfan

Wow that is a lot of testosterone on one show ... EB,PB and a cast of thousands ...

#25   2014/03/18 05:28AM
    zoltan

I don't see him as Adam.

#26   2014/03/18 09:57AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote zoltan: I don't see him as Adam.

You might get your wish, even though you sound like the minority.. because I just found this on the web.. However, I also found that there is a campaign to get Trevor and there are hot rumors within he last 6 hours.. it might happen.. sooooooooo........ lol..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel Dratch, Wendy Moniz and Trevor St. John (“One Life to Live”) have joined the cast of upcoming drama “The Grief of Others,” set to begin shooting in April, 2014 in Nyack, N.Y.

The story is based on the novel by Leah Hager Cohen in which a couple’s baby dies 57 hours after his birth and the parents try to return to their previous lives and struggle to regain a semblance of normalcy for themselves and their two children. St. John and Moniz portray the parents.

#27   2014/03/19 07:14AM
    zoltan

I don't see him as Adam.

#28   2014/03/19 08:23AM
    ladycam

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Except that the casting call made it very clear: No divas need apply. The writers clearly want to soften the relationship between Adam and Victor--so the nuAdam has to be able to work well with EB. Neither EB nor JFP can abide diva/divo behavior. TSJ has a bad reputation in the soap community for being hard to work with. I doubt they'd consider him under the current circumstances.

So, once again, EB is 'allowed' to call the shots as to who he'll work with, i.e., anyone w/more talent and can/will stand up to him is a threat, and JFP will adhere to his wishes; a 'softer' relationship means that nuAdam will now be a weakling and do Victor's bidding, giving him access to Connor, etc.; Victor wins again!!! They may as well let Adam stay dead afaic!

That's why Adam is dead for me my guess Victor is the one taking care of him wherever he is. Nu Adam maybe weaker than Nick.Nick maybe a lot of things but he stands up to his father. They wrote Adam into a corner with Delia s/l.The best days of Adam Newman are over.He may pick up his daddy obsession when he gets back what else is there for the character.Hope they at least get a strong actor like TSJ because that kind of s/l is not easy for any actor.

#29   2014/03/19 08:55AM
    zoltan

It never occurred to me that Victor had rescued Adam. This makes perfect sense. It's so Victor Newman!

#30   2014/03/19 10:40AM
    Lizzytish

Quote TwoOfEach: Except that the casting call made it very clear: No divas need apply. The writers clearly want to soften the relationship between Adam and Victor--so the nuAdam has to be able to work well with EB. Neither EB nor JFP can abide diva/divo behavior. TSJ has a bad reputation in the soap community for being hard to work with. I doubt they'd consider him under the current circumstances.

EB can't abide Divas? That's funny, because he's one of the biggest on the show. He's come or almost come to blows with at least 3 of the other actors on the show, and his big ego tries to dictate storylines. When Heather Tom was playing Victor, there was a scene where Victoria was arguing with Victor and the scene called for Victoria to slap her father. EB went nuts -- he wasn't having any of it. The guy's got an ego bigger than China, so I find it amusing to hear him talk about other's. Peter Bergman nailed it at a roast of EB. His quote was "......EB thinks he's Victor Newman....".

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list