List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2014/03/16 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:40AM, Views: 4656, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/17 03:44AM
    Re: Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting
    shellz

Quote Sinny:
    Quote shellz: Love this actor. There is no other that I think would do a better job of taking over the role of Adam. However, since Trevor is apparently not an option, I don't care who they get as long as they move the storyline along. Everyday is the same episode, and it's getting old.

Very old and so boring.. they just need to get a move on.. replace the actor and get Adam and Phyllis back on our screens.

Exactly. I mean, it's like Groundhog Day on there. Get the storyline up and moving, and for crying out loud, get some new hair/makeup people. Some of the characters look like they have been sleeping on a park bench... during a tornado.

#12   2014/03/17 10:56AM
    tricia98

Not sure if its just a rumor or if it's fact but it is looking like TSJ may very well be considered the new Adam from what is being speculated on the web. Tsj is a great actor even tho he is a bit older but i think tsj will pull it off perfect plus the resemblance is dead on too, so great choice if true

#13   2014/03/17 11:54AM
    Sunnyflower

If he has no plans of returning to daytime and not an option, why bother discussing it?

#14   2014/03/17 11:57AM
    PatBA

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I have NOOOO idea if this actor is in the running of the replacement of MM for Adam or not.. but I found this Interview of him back in 2005.. WOW, was I impressed.. He not only has soap expereince.. he has stage and movie experience. Anyone who can do a British accent and play the son of Glen Close has to be a top knotch actor.. and can certainly play the role of Adam, even if he is 4 years older.

To me, the big thing would be how much would he want in money?? This guy would not come cheap.. and I recently
    read he has NOOOOOOO desire to return to Soaps nor live in CA.. but he would be GREAT!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWsVmiTeBeg

#15   2014/03/17 11:59AM
    PatBA

I just saw at the news stand,Magazines, Trevor St. John has been hired! Front page on cbs soap mag.

#16   2014/03/17 12:05PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Sunnyflower: If he has no plans of returning to daytime and not an option, why bother discussing it?

We discuss many things in here that are rumors, wishful thinging etc. but social media is going nuts bout this actor.. and whoooooo knows if it is a rumor or what???

Soooooo, what is the problem??? lol..

#17   2014/03/17 12:39PM
    hubbardfan

Quote TwoOfEach: Except that the casting call made it very clear: No divas need apply. The writers clearly want to soften the relationship between Adam and Victor--so the nuAdam has to be able to work well with EB. Neither EB nor JFP can abide diva/divo behavior. TSJ has a bad reputation in the soap community for being hard to work with. I doubt they'd consider him under the current circumstances.

So, once again, EB is 'allowed' to call the shots as to who he'll work with, i.e., anyone w/more talent and can/will stand up to him is a threat, and JFP will adhere to his wishes; a 'softer' relationship means that nuAdam will now be a weakling and do Victor's bidding, giving him access to Connor, etc.; Victor wins again!!! They may as well let Adam stay dead afaic!

#18   2014/03/17 12:44PM
    hubbardfan

Quote PatBA: I just saw at the news stand,Magazines, Trevor St. John has been hired! Front page on cbs soap mag.

For real??? He's the ONLY one who could do Adam justice! I hope this isn't a hoax!!

#19   2014/03/17 12:47PM
    tricia98

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Sunnyflower: If he has no plans of returning to daytime and not an option, why bother discussing it?

We discuss many things in here that are rumors, wishful thinging etc. but social media is going nuts bout this actor.. and whoooooo knows if it is a rumor or what???

Soooooo, what is the problem??? lol..

That's the exact thing i said... The Web is buzzing over this 1 actor TSJ!! So yes its worth discussing without a problem because the rumor its spreading that tsj will more and likely be the NEW Adam Newman.

#20   2014/03/17 12:57PM
    jaylaR5

Quote shellz:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote shellz: Love this actor. There is no other that I think would do a better job of taking over the role of Adam. However, since Trevor is apparently not an option, I don't care who they get as long as they move the storyline along. Everyday is the same episode, and it's getting old.

Very old and so boring.. they just need to get a move on.. replace the actor and get Adam and Phyllis back on our screens.

Exactly. I mean, it's like Groundhog Day on there. Get the storyline up and moving, and for crying out loud, get some new hair/makeup people. Some of the characters look like they have been sleeping on a park bench... during a tornado.

Yesss! Groundhogs day it is exactly! Nothing of interest happened today at all! Hate "filler" days. And I couldn't agree more about the hair and makeup. It's especially noticeable when there is no plot to distract from it!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list