List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2014/03/16 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:40AM, Views: 4675, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/16 04:31PM
    Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I have NOOOO idea if this actor is in the running of the replacement of MM for Adam or not.. but I found this Interview of him back in 2005.. WOW, was I impressed.. He not only has soap expereince.. he has stage and movie experience. Anyone who can do a British accent and play the son of Glen Close has to be a top knotch actor.. and can certainly play the role of Adam, even if he is 4 years older.

To me, the big thing would be how much would he want in money?? This guy would not come cheap.. and I recently
    read he has NOOOOOOO desire to return to Soaps nor live in CA.. but he would be GREAT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWsVmiTeBeg

#2   2014/03/16 06:13PM
    Re: Trevor St. John Interview.. Sooooo interesting
    ajsp35801

TSJ would make a great Adam if not for him being too old as was MM. And hi. Being just as much a diva as MM. No way would JFP hire him.

#3   2014/03/16 08:52PM
    SavantCouture

I agree with OP, TSJ won't come cheaply, if at all! The guy's talent is so immense he SHOULD be on the big screen. When he walked into Todd's role on OLTL, I was skeptical at first. Then, he just took off and made it his own. it was like, the entire show revolved around his character.

As for maybe being a diva...well, sometimes, talent like that is envied by others.

#4   2014/03/16 08:56PM
    TwoOfEach

He's too old and too much of a diva. He doesn't want to return to soaps and he wants to stay on the east coast. I just don't see TSJ as Adam ever.

#5   2014/03/16 09:02PM
    villyforever55

People act like divas because they choose to, it's not the fault or responsibility of those around them. Not a bad thing, it works for some and not so much for others. JMHO.

#6   2014/03/16 09:26PM
    TwoOfEach

Except that the casting call made it very clear: No divas need apply. The writers clearly want to soften the relationship between Adam and Victor--so the nuAdam has to be able to work well with EB. Neither EB nor JFP can abide diva/divo behavior. TSJ has a bad reputation in the soap community for being hard to work with. I doubt they'd consider him under the current circumstances.

#7   2014/03/16 09:32PM
    villyforever55

Quote TwoOfEach: Except that the casting call made it very clear: No divas need apply. The writers clearly want to soften the relationship between Adam and Victor--so the nuAdam has to be able to work well with EB. Neither EB nor JFP can abide diva/divo behavior. TSJ has a bad reputation in the soap community for being hard to work with. I doubt they'd consider him under the current circumstances.

How do you know any of it has to do with EB? How do you know what the writers want? Unless this is your opinion and if so, that's fine. Just wanted to be sure what we're talking about, 'cause I don't know any of these people or their reputations, just what's on the TV screen.

#8   2014/03/16 11:39PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I had never heard of him until I saw his name mentioned several times, so I did a bit of research and he is an outstanding actor oozing with charm at the interview.

I have noooooo idea if he is a diva or not or very hard to work with.. Can anyone prove that??.. My only reaason for showing this clip was to show there is more than one fish in the sea who can really act plus being good looking.

To me, he has charm galore, sex appeal and outstanding acting ability and what about those dimples??.. so yes that would make him expensive..probably.

Now if they can get him to the West Coast and get rid of the dead weight, they would have one heck of an actor...on the way there, let him know EB has been there 34 years.. I bet he would respect senority.

It's just a thought...

#9   2014/03/17 03:06AM
    shellz

Love this actor. There is no other that I think would do a better job of taking over the role of Adam. However, since Trevor is apparently not an option, I don't care who they get as long as they move the storyline along. Everyday is the same episode, and it's getting old.

#10   2014/03/17 03:24AM
    Sinny

Quote shellz: Love this actor. There is no other that I think would do a better job of taking over the role of Adam. However, since Trevor is apparently not an option, I don't care who they get as long as they move the storyline along. Everyday is the same episode, and it's getting old.

Very old and so boring.. they just need to get a move on.. replace the actor and get Adam and Phyllis back on our screens.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list