List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation Stitch murderer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation Stitch murderer

Started by Muscetoe at 2014/03/16 08:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/17 08:53PM, Views: 5697, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/16 08:31AM
    Speculation Stitch murderer
    Muscetoe

What if Stitch was the one who killed the young girl and her family that Dylan lived with while in the war? Or what if it was friendly fire that killed Sully and it was Stitch who did it . Thoughts?

#2   2014/03/16 08:35AM
    Re: Speculation Stitch murderer
    marshal

I don't think so, what I think is her may have had something to do with the death of Kelly's son like Adam with Delia.

#3   2014/03/16 09:14AM
    countryMomof4

I think you could be right marshal. People are still calling Adam a murderer even though it was an accident. Stitch being a murderer may just be her opinion.

#4   2014/03/16 11:27AM
    mdtuttle

it my like stated earlier that Stich hit Sam and he dies as a result. I think it could also be perhaps Stich tried to help the boy medically and he dies anyway. Maybe since he had not completed his trainingg Kelly blamed him for not having the knowledge to save her son.

#5   2014/03/16 11:43AM
    reng

I speculated earlier that maybe Ben was an EMT at the time and did something wrong or didn't have enough medical knowledge when trying to save Sam. He enlisted in order to get better medical training, but his marriage suffered.

#6   2014/03/16 11:43AM
    reng

Double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/16 11:45AM
    #7   2014/03/16 11:55AM
    roseofsharon...

In another post a poster said maybe Stitch was supposed to be watching his nephew and he got hit by a car. How long ago was Kelley son killed so to speak? If it was in the last year, I am lost for thought.

#8   2014/03/16 12:22PM
    TikiGirl

Rose of Sharon could be on to something...

In one scene with Stitch and Kelly, she was stating how she has no one. Stitch responded that she could have him. I think they are either related or were in a relationship prior to her son's death. No matter what their relationship is, I think Stitch tried to help save her son. Kelly is delusional and a grieving parent. She has displaced anger. I don't think Stitch is truly to blame for her son's death.

#9   2014/03/16 10:43PM
    y.nr

What if this is what happened...

Kelly & Ben were having an affair. Kelly was Ben's kid's teacher... Ben backed over Kelly's Sam when trying to flee from affair scene. That's why Kelly's husband couldn't forgive her... Did anyone ever see Robin Williams movie:
    "World According To Garp"... Something happened like that in that movie...

#10   2014/03/17 12:12AM
    moehop

I thought, for a while, that he had an affair with Kelly which ended his marriage. However, when he was talking to Dylan about his marriage being over Dylan asked him if he had cheated on her and he said that he would never have done that. Dylan said that he didn't think he would and ask if the wife had an cheated and he again said no to that too. So that apparently was a wrong guess.
    They do seem to be closely connected though. Maybe the brother/sister speculation some have is correct. He seems like such a nice guy the secret and murder thing is a mystery. If he did hit her child, it doesn't explain how it would end his marriage, unless it was DUI or something like that. It is a puzzle. I will be glad when they reveal.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list